EGGER PRO Kingsize 8mm White Clifton Oak EPL057
- 50m2+ £14.20
- 100m2+ £14.09
- 150m2+ £13.99
EGGER PRO Kingsize 8mm White Clifton Oak EPL057 Details...
Part of the Egger Pro Kingsize collection, the EGGER PRO Kingsize 8mm White Clifton Oak EPL057 is a cost-effective choice when you want to create beautiful and trendy interiors. These thick and sturdy floors in wood effect work perfectly in both residential and commercial spaces.
This Egger Pro Kingsize 8mm laminate floor boasts excellent resemblance to solid hardwood floors with all its beautiful imperfections, knots, grains and patterns. This is achieved by applying a high quality photographic replication of oak timber on the surface with minute details. This layer is protected by a UV-resistant coating that prevents the floors from fading.
The floors also feature bevels on all four sides, which further enhances their likeness to solid wood flooring.
These Egger Pro laminate floors are impervious to the effects of temperature, humidity, water and other liquids. You can install them in any living space – including conservatories, bathrooms and kitchens.
The floors do not get stained easily and in case of accidental spillage, simply mop the floor to avoid staining.
The surface of the EGGER PRO Kingsize 8mm White Clifton Oak EPL057 is also resistant to scratches and abrasions. They can be installed in any commercial space with regular footfall or in homes with pets and kids or high activity.
The floors have a silky-smooth feel and are very soft and comfortable underfoot. They are also compatible with underfloor heating systems.
Maintaining these laminate floors is very easy too. Regular dusting an occasional mopping will keep them looking gorgeous for years.
The EGGER PRO Kingsize 8mm White Clifton Oak EPL057 is installed through the unique UNI Fit technology, which makes installation simple, quick and fuss-free.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.