Tuscan Forte Barley Lacquered Flooring TF513
Tuscan Forte Barley Lacquered Flooring TF513 Details...
The Tuscan Forte Barley Lacquered Flooring TF513 is all about beauty and performance. The support for 5GC installation system is a major highlight of this floor. This easy click mechanism makes the floor easy to install, even in narrow spaces. This 5GC profile technology makes installation a breeze and results in a highly stable floor.
This Tuscan Forte engineered wood floor can be used with a wide range of underlays, which means great cost-savings. Given this feature, this floor is ideal for first floor rooms and for apartments where it can be used over existing underlays.
This floor exhibits extraordinary stability, thanks to its Multiply Core design. In this design, solid hardwood forms the top layer. This layer is then bonded to multiple layers of cross-laid plywood, which results in impressive stability.
Given its exceptional stability, the Tuscan Forte Barley Lacquered Flooring TF513 is compatible with underfloor heating systems. What’s more, this floor is compatible with water-piped heating systems too.
This floor has an attractive shade and impressive surface texture. The surface treatment and the high quality finish enhance the texture and authenticity of the floor.
The effect achieved when light is reflected off the surface is brilliant. The hand-scraped treatment highlights the surface texture and gives this Tuscan Forte engineered wood floor the classic worn-out look of solid hardwood floor.
The 4V Micro Bevels on all sides of the planks further enhance the natural texture of the floor.
This Tuscan Forte engineered wood floor boasts a 25-year warranty offering you best value for your money and complete peace of mind.
We also have a wide variety of other engineered wood floors if this isn't what you were looking for.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.