Solid Wood Flooring
We have large selection of high quality, long-lasting solid wood flooring at considerably cheap prices.
A hardwood floor is made up of several single planks of real wood cut to the desired length, width, and thickness. A single plank may usually be ¾ inches thick and are then dried in a kiln and then given a finish.Read More
- Bulk Discount Available✔ Pack Size (in m2): 1.2 ✔ Range: Linton Brilliance ✔ Construction: Solid Oak ✔ Wood Plank Effect: 1 Strip Planks ✔ Wood Species: Oak ✔ Thickness: 18mm ✔ Plank Length: 300-1200mm ✔ Wear Layer: N/A - Solid WoodWas £59.99 From £43.49
- Bulk Discount Available✔ Pack Size (in m2): 1.2 ✔ Range: Linton Brilliance ✔ Construction: Solid Oak ✔ Wood Plank Effect: 1 Strip Planks ✔ Wood Species: Oak ✔ Thickness: 18mm ✔ Plank Length: 300-1200mm ✔ Wear Layer: N/A - Solid WoodWas £49.99 From £43.99
The standard thickness of the planks makes it easier to sand down the floor whenever required, retaining thus your floor's gloss without compromising its beauty and durability.
There are a few popular varieties include oak wood, maple, acacia and walnut.
- Durability - The primary benefit is that it is extremely durable.
- Aesthetics - They are not just fantastic to look at, but come with a unique personality, which gives a character to your room.
At Lifestyle Flooring UK, you'll discover a range of shades and patterns of hardwood floors, for example, the Antique Oak Hand Distressed, which features an attractive black shade. Distressed refers to the treatment given to the floor surface to give it an authentic look of aged wood. The wood is rustic grade oak and the floor features deep grain markings, all of which add a rich character to the floor.
- Performance Drying wood planks in a kiln at the time of manufacturing imparts a range of beneficial features to these floors, including:
- Impressive strength - They can take heavy taps and impact of falling objects.
- Greater stability
- Resistance to cracks, splitting and warping
- Resistance to wear and damage by insects
- Paints better, which means you'll have your floor as good as new, for long.
We have a range of finishes, including lacquered and hand scraped varieties, that you could explore.
In addition to quality hardwood floors, Lifestyle Flooring UK gives you the best price. If you find cheaper solid wood flooring elsewhere, we can provide a better quote for you.