Quick-Step Livyn Balance Click Canyon Oak Dark Brown With Saw Cuts BACL40059
Quick-Step Livyn Balance Click Canyon Oak Dark Brown With Saw Cuts BACL40059 Details...
It’s hard to believe at first glance that the striking Quick-Step Livyn Balance Click Canyon Oak Dark Brown With Saw Cuts BACL40059 isn’t a real wooden floor. Created with advanced technology, the Quick-Step Livyn Balance Click collection boasts a remarkably realistic wooden effect. Adding warmth and sophistication to the home, this high-quality floor boasts a fantastic 20-year guarantee.
Each pack of the Quick-Step Livyn Balance Click Canyon Oak Dark Brown With Saw Cuts BACL40059 will cover an area of approximately 2.105 square metres. The planks are pretty long, measuring 1251mm. This makes it a particularly great choice for larger rooms.
They also measure 187mm in width and a generous 4.5mm in depth. This is thicker than standard vinyl flooring and adds to its durability. There’s also a 0.30mm wear layer included to protect the surface of the floor from scratches and other daily wear and tear.
We offer bulk pack discounts for those looking to cover a larger space or more than one room. Simply type in how much ground you need to cover in square metres in the box above, and you’ll be shown how much it will cost you.
The floor comes with Quick-Step’s excellent Scratch Guard technology. This means the surface is highly protected against scratches and scuffs caused by daily wear and tear. It also makes the floor ideal for homes with children and pets. Even your pet’s claws will be no match against this tough vinyl floor.
This incorporated technology also helps to keep the floor looking as good as new for years to come.
One of the great benefits of luxury vinyl tile flooring, is that it can be installed with underfloor heating. Most systems are compatible, and it can really enhance the comfort of the floor on those colder winter days. This isn’t something you’d be able to do with a real wooden floor.
The Quick-Step Livyn Balance Click Canyon Oak Dark Brown With Saw Cuts BACL40059 boasts a remarkably beautiful realistic design. Every “plank” featured in its design is scattered with authentic wooden details. This helps to give it a more natural feel. It’s one of the most realistic designs on the market.
As it’s constructed from luxury vinyl, the floor benefits from being naturally splash resistant. This means you’ll be able to install it in areas such as the kitchen, without worrying about it getting damaged easily. So, you’ll benefit from being able to add a wooden effect into rooms which would otherwise be unsuitable for real wooden flooring.
Another benefit the Quick-Step Livyn Balance Click Canyon Oak Dark Brown With Saw Cuts BACL40059 has over its real wood competitors, is that it’s much softer and more comfortable to walk over. Vinyl has a naturally comfortable design, making it warm to the touch all year round. As mentioned earlier, you can also boost its comfort by installing it alongside underfloor heating.
Due to the size of each pack and the naturally low price, you’ll find the Quick-Step Livyn Balance Click Canyon Oak Dark Brown With Saw Cuts BACL40059 to be great value for money. It’s going to last years and compared to real wooden flooring, it’s sold at a fraction of the cost.
Quick-Step Livyn Balance Click Canyon Oak Dark Brown With Saw Cuts BACL40059 Maintenance
Quick-Step Livyn Balance Click Canyon Oak Dark Brown With Saw Cuts BACL40059 Vinyl floors are extremely durable, resistant to scratches and stains, and are available in a variety of colours and designs to suit any interior décor. Vinyl floors can handle high levels of foot traffic efficiently.
Vinyl floors are soft to walk on, and are noise-absorbent. these features make them particularly attractive to commercial property owners, and home owners with pets and kids. They are affordable and can be installed easily and quickly.
To keep reaping the benefits of your Quick-Step Livyn Balance Click Canyon Oak Dark Brown With Saw Cuts BACL40059 for a long time, you need to maintain them well. Maintaining vinyl floors is easy compared to other flooring types. Here are a few maintenance tips for long-lasting vinyl floors:
- Once the Quick-Step Livyn Balance Click Canyon Oak Dark Brown With Saw Cuts BACL40059 is installed, avoid washing your floor for a minimum period of 24 hours
- Mop the floor as regularly as once a week. Follow your manufacturer’s floor-cleaning manual to use appropriate methods and cleaning solutions for mopping.
- Clean your floor regularly. Use a vacuum for the purpose. You could also use a soft brush to sweep off loosely-attached dirt.
- Use entrance mats for doors that allow people in from outside. These mats stop sharp or other damage-causing items at the door itself, keeping your floor safe from scratches and gouges.
- Remove the finishing layer from floors and re-apply regularly if you have installed dressed floors. Stripping method and frequency must be in accordance to manufacturer guidelines.
- Use floormats in water-prone areas to minimise floor’s contact with excess water.
- Clean liquid spills at the earliest, to avoid unsightly stains in the long run.
- Use felt pads beneath furniture body and legs so that they do not cause damage such as scratches or cracks upon dragging.
- Use slow, even and careful movements, when moving appliances. Abrupt and careless movements can cause deep scratches on the floor. Use equal care when moving an any wheel-based appliance as these too, are equally damaging.
- Keep your pet’s nails in check, regularly, to avoid scratches on your vinyl floor.
Quick-Step Livyn Balance Click Canyon Oak Dark Brown With Saw Cuts BACL40059 Installation
The Quick-Step Livyn Balance Click Canyon Oak Dark Brown With Saw Cuts BACL40059 benefits from very simple and fast installation. It comes with Quick-Step’s patented Uniclic Multifit system, allowing you to simply click each tile into place. Little effort is required to secure the tiles together and you won’t need any adhesive or nails. This gives you the option to create a floating floor installation, which can be done much faster. Even if you have minimal experience with flooring installations, you should find this really easy to fit yourself.
Maintaining the floor is also simple. Luxury vinyl floors are much easier to maintain than any other type of flooring. You’ll simply need to give the Quick-Step Livyn Balance Click Canyon Oak Dark Brown With Saw Cuts BACL40059 a daily sweep or vacuum, then mop it once a week, or more if installed within a commercial setting. You won’t need any specialised cleaners, although investing in a specialised vinyl cleaner would help to keep it looking newer for longer.
This is just one of many beautiful designs in this collection. Why not compare the Quick-Step Livyn Balance Click Canyon Oak Dark Brown With Saw Cuts BACL40059 against some of the other floors in this exclusive collection? Don’t forget, if you find this floor cheaper anywhere else, we’ll match it with our price match guarantee.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring UK offer solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring UK recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring UK come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.