Lifestyle Floors UK, hereby referred to as "us", "we", or "our," operates the website https://lifestyleflooringuk.co.uk, hereby referred to as the "Service".
We fully understand that your privacy is of utmost importance to you. Your privacy is equally important to us, which is why we would like to keep you informed about the data we collect and keep about you.
Why We Collect your Personal Data?
- To understand your needs
- To customise your experience with our Service
- To display goods and services that match your interests
- To provide news and exclusive information such as special offers and events, and about products that may be of interest to you
- To gather your reviews and feedback
- To keep you informed, through notifications, newsletters and promotional messages on subjects that you have subscribed to. You can unsubscribe to stop receiving these notifications at any time
- To help us gain an understanding of the scale and reach of our customer base
- To identify the conditions of customer re-engagement with our services
- To enhance customer support
- To detect, prevent or resolve technical issues
Type of Personal Data We Collect
Personal data is any information pertaining to a living individual that helps us identify the said individual. If any data that we already possess, or are likely to possess, helps us identify an individual, then such data too will be categorised as Personal Data.
The Personal Data we collect may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Residential and/or mobile phone number
- Physical address for billing and/or delivery, including details of state, province, city and postal code
- Your IP address
- Unique device identifiers
- Your browser type and version
- Details of Service pages that you visit, time and date of such visits, amount of time spent on such visits, etc.
- Your location data, provided you give us the permission to do so
- Tracking tools and Cookies are used to track and capture information of interest so as to improve your experience. Some of our Cookies include session cookies, preference cookies and security cookies
We are committed to protecting your personal data. We have in place the highest standards of quality processes that are monitored and updated regularly to prevent unauthorised access to your information. We also ensure data security by using secure connections for Service pages such as registration forms and payments.
However, we cannot guarantee 100% security as no internet data transmission or electronic storage is absolutely secure.
How We Share your Information
- Legal Disclosure – We may share your information, if need be, with public authorities such as governmental agencies and courts, or if required by Law
- Legal Obligation – We may share your personal data under the following circumstances:
- To protect or defend our rights or property
- To prevent or investigate into any potential illegal occurrence related to our Service
- To safeguard personal safety of our users, or of the public
- Third Parties – We may use third-party services to improve our Service for you. As such, we may share your personal data with such services.
These third-party companies are under an obligation to use your data strictly for the assigned purpose and to not disclose it under any circumstances.
Lifestyle Floors UK currently uses the following third-party services:
- Google Analytics, to monitor and analyse how the Service is used
- Twitter, Facebook and Facebook Pixel, MailChimp, Google Remarketing and Pinterest for Behavioural Remarketing purposes
- Live Chat for online sales and customer support and behaviour statistics
- HotJar for online customer behavioural statistics
- Payment Processors for handling payments for any products or services that may be offered for purchase.
Payment Processors are required to adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS, which is managed by the PCI Security Standards Council.
Payment Processors that facilitate our Service are:
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We hold your right to privacy in the utmost regard. We, therefore, make every attempt to help you understand the extent of control you can have over your data.
If you are a resident of EEA – the European Economic Area – you are entitled to certain data rights, including:
- The right to access, update or delete details using your account settings. You can request our assistance if you are unable to do this yourself
- The right to rectify any information that is either inaccurate or outdated
- The right to object the way we use, or have used, your personal data, if you feel so
- The right of restriction where you can request us to restrict the use of your data and ensure that processing takes place for legal reasons or with your consent alone
- The right to data portability gives you the right to request us to share the information we have on you to another service provider of your choice
- The right to withdraw consent allows you to cancel your permission to us to process your personal data.
In case of such requests, we may request for a verification of your identity.
We do not share cookie data with anyone. You can, however, choose to disallow us from using our cookies when you are using our Service by simply turning off cookie settings on your browser.
Here are the cookies we use when you use our Service:
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
We will notify you of such changes through email or/and through a noticeable display on our website. The “effective date” for updated policies will be mentioned on the top of this page.
We strongly recommend that you go through this page periodically to be aware of Policy updates. Changes become effective as soon as they appear on this page.