Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act).Contacting Us
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.Data That We Collect
We may collect and process your personal data for processing your purchase of a Product on the Website. We may obtain the following information about you:
your title, name, date of birth, address, email address, telephone numbers, username, password and such other contact details as we require. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website. We may also store information relating to any Products that you purchase; and payment information provided by you, for example, on placing an order for a Product available on the Website. This may include credit or debit card or bank account details.Why We Collect Your Personal Data
We use the information collected for the purpose of fulfilling your order, in case we have any queries and for our record keeping. We may also use that data to prove payment for the Product and deliver the Product to you. We also use that data to inform you when a Product is about to be delivered.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the Product to you (for example, to our courier or supplier).
We may also use your data in order to manage the Website, collect payment from you, detect fraud or Website abuses, send you information relevant to the Website or the Products and in case we have any queries.
We also need your email address and other contact details, in particular, for sending you information relating to the Website and the services we offer. This includes the following:
- To allow you to go ahead and register for an account on the Website, which allows you to purchase Products. This includes sending an email to you to confirm your details, to give you initial information about the service we offer, and to enable you to commence ordering Products.
- To respond to you over any queries you raise with us.
- To give you a link to enable you to have a password resent to you if you tell us or the Website that you have forgotten it.
- To record and track details of transactions you carry out through or via the Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- To collect details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web blogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To allow us or selected third parties and our suppliers to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. However, to the extent this goes beyond use for completing any transaction with you, we will always obtain your explicit consent before doing this.
You must only submit to us, or the Website, information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up-to-date and inform us of changes. By submitting data in respect of you and anyone else, you must ensure that you have full authority and consent to supply us with that data on their behalf and you warrant to us that you have that authority.Third Parties and Links
We will disclose your personal data to our suppliers should you wish to make an order for a product or service made available by that supplier.
We may transfer your data to other companies in our group.
We may transfer our databases containing your personal information if we sell or may our business or part of it to an actual or potential purchaser.
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information.
We store your personal details on a secure server. We use industry standard security and firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details.
You are responsible for protecting against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.Security
Any payment transactions will be encrypted. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted over the Internet; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data to provide marketing information about Products or the Website.