Pearl Satin Lacquered European Oak Solid Wood Flooring 125mm x 18mm
- 50m2+ £44.49
- 100m2+ £43.99
Pearl Satin Lacquered European Oak Solid Wood Flooring 125mm x 18mm Details...
The Linton 125mm Pearl Satin Lacquered Solid European Oak Wood Flooring is a European Oak solid wood floor with a pearl satin lacquered finish, which protects the brilliant oak texture from the stress of daily use. Oakwood is timeless in appearance with its beautiful grains and knots, which makes this floor perfect for conventional and modern settings.
The 18mm thick planks are light yet extremely sturdy. This floor can be re-sanded multiple times if required. However, that won’t be necessary for at least 15 years. These floors remain exceptionally strong and stable even when you re-sand them multiple times.
When it comes to durability, there are very few varieties of wood that last as long as oak. With proper maintenance, this Linton floor will last for generations!
Maintaining the floor is quite easy given that Oak is naturally resistant to fungus, insects and moisture. Sweep the floor regularly to remove dry dust and dirt and be sure to clean spills immediately. This moisture-resistant Linton floor is appropriate for most rooms including the kitchen.
Oak only gets better with age. The floor colour and texture get richer and more beautiful with time – the floor stays timeless and relevant even after many years. In case you want to get rid of visible damages, re-sanding and refinishing will give you a brand-new floor.
This Linton 125mm Pearl Satin Lacquered Solid European Oak Wood Floor is stunning, long-lasting and affordable, which translates into enormous value for your money.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.