Parador Trendtime 3 Oak Skyline Pearl-Grey Individual Look 1730252
- 50m2+ £25.75
- 100m2+ £25.50
- 150m2+ £25.25
Parador Trendtime 3 Oak Skyline Pearl-Grey Individual Look 1730252 Details...
The Parador Trendtime 3 Oak Skyline Pearl-Grey Individual Look engages you with its unusual and trendy surface pattern. This Parador floor reproduces the looks of the real thing brilliantly thanks to its high-end Decorative Print Layer.
The top layer or the Wear Layer is responsible for the excellent wear and moisture resistance. This Parador Trendtime floor features a Micro-scratch Resistance property, which makes it extremely resistant to scratches.
Adding to the floor’s moisture resistance ability is its advanced Edge Swell Protection feature, which protects the floor from moisture penetration and the resulting damages.
There is then the Core Layer made of High Density Fibreboard (HDF), which imparts structural stability and excellent wear resistance to the floor. As a result, the Parador Trendtime 3 Oak Skyline Pearl-Grey Individual Look is exceptionally stable underfoot.
The Backing Layer enhances the stability of the floor further. This layer also serves as a moisture barrier preventing any moisture from reaching the planks from the subfloor.
Given its fine stability, this Parador Trendtime floor works great with underfloor heating systems.
The Core Layer, in combination with the Wear Layer, imparts excellent stress withstanding capability to this Parador Trendtime floor. This floor features excellent wear ratings, which make it ideal for heavy-duty residential use and medium commercial use.
Cleaning the floor is easy. Maintain it with a regular schedule of dry cleaning to remove loose dust and dirt. Use a broom or vacuum for the purpose. Wipe off spills immediately using a damp cloth.
Installing the Parador Trendtime 3 Oak Skyline Pearl-Grey Individual Look is easy. With a unique patented click system, the floor can be fit into place easily with simple clicks without the use of glue, nails or screws.
Enliven your interiors with untried patterns with this contemporary Parador Trendtime floor.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.