EGGER PRO Classic 8mm Natural Abergele Oak EPL064
- 50m2+ £11.89
- 100m2+ £11.80
- 150m2+ £11.69
EGGER PRO Classic 8mm Natural Abergele Oak EPL064 Details...
When you are looking for a stunning solid wood floor on a budget, the EGGER PRO Classic 8mm Natural Abergele Oak EPL064 is an excellent option. These laminate floors from the Egger Pro Classic range are stylish and trendy featuring the classic, timeless appeal of solid wood floors.
The EGGER PRO Classic 8mm Natural Abergele Oak EPL064 features bevelled edges that make the laminate floors look exactly like hardwood flooring. The surface features an exact photographic replication of solid hardwood. These laminate floors flaunt all the beautiful patterns, imperfections and grains as seen in solid wood.
The surface of the EGGER PRO Classic 8mm Natural Abergele Oak EPL064 is protected with a UV resistant coating to protect the floors from fading. You can enjoy these lovely floors for decades without the hassle of repair or replacement.
The Egger Pro Classic 8mm laminate floor collection is resistant to scratches, stains and wear and tear or daily use. This makes them perfect for homes with pets and kids or commercial spaces with high activity.
The EGGER PRO Classic 8mm Natural Abergele Oak EPL064 is also resistant to fluctuations in temperature, humidity or moisture. You can install the floors with complete confidence in any living space including a conservatory, the kitchen or a bathroom. Unlike hardwood flooring, these floors do not swell up or buckle under hot and humid conditions.
These floors are very soft and comfortable underfoot and are perfectly compatible with underfloor heating systems.
The Egger Pro Classic 8mm floors are installed through the unique UNI Fit technology. This makes installation quick, easy and totally fuss-free.
The floors are perfect for busy families as they require minimal maintenance. Cleaning these floors is a breeze. In case you spill something, immediately mop the floor to avoid staining.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.