Linton Brilliance Smoked Oak Brushed and Lacquered Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 125mm x 14mm x 3mm
Linton Brilliance Smoked Oak Brushed and Lacquered Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 125mm x 14mm x 3mm Details...
Linton Brilliance Smoked Oak Brushed and Lacquered Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 125mm x 14/3mm is a stunning floor that brings out the natural beauty of smoked oak wood. The deep dark tones are a result of exposing the oak to ammonia in an enclosed environment. As a result, the lush shade of this Linton floor stays that way for years to come.
The brushed and lacquered surface treatments impart some practical benefits to the Linton Brilliance Engineered Oak. First, the floor is extremely resistant to daily wear and tear.
Second, the depth of the texture is highlighted beautifully. The natural features such as grains and knots are readily visible, imparting greater character and personality to the floor. The floor is also smoother and glossier.
This Linton oak floor is also easy to clean and maintain. A good wipe with a damp cloth or mop will keep the floor clean.
The brushed and lacquered treatment enables the floor to absorb light and disperse it at various angles. As a result, the floor is able to hide scratches more efficiently. The darker tones of the Linton floor play a wonderful role at hiding marks and scratches successfully.
This floor is compatible with underfloor heating systems. The tongue and groove installation method makes installation easy and quick. The floor provides exceptional dimensional stability too. This means that the floor does not change shape when exposed to changing humidity and temperature levels.
This Linton floor is stunning and lasts long with little maintenance. Order the Linton Smoked Oak Brushed and Lacquered Engineered Oak Flooring today and get the best value for your money.
We have plenty of other engineered wood floors in different shades and sizes if this isn't what you were looking for.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.