Linton Brilliance Brushed and Pearl Satin Lacquered Click Lock Engineered Oak Flooring 190mm x 15/3mm
- 50m2+ £39.49
- 100m2+ £38.99
- 150m2+ £38.49
Linton Brilliance Brushed and Pearl Satin Lacquered Click Lock Engineered Oak Flooring 190mm x 15/3mm Details...
The Brushed and Pearl Satin Lacquered Click Lock Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 190mm x 15/3mm from Linton’s Brilliance range is a beautiful medium-shade floor with a fabulous 25-year warranty.
With its easy click lock method of installation, this Linton floor saves you substantial costs. Installing the floor is very easy thanks to the click-lock system. Simply snap two planks in place and they lock with a click. Do this for the entire floor to effortlessly install your floor in no time!
The Linton Brilliance Brushed and Pearl Satin Lacquered Click Lock Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 190mm x 15/3mm exhibits exceptional stability after installation, thanks to its multi-layer design. This floor stays completely stable under all kinds of conditions. These floors will not change shape or lose stability even when you install then in humid conditions (such as a conservatory).
The multi-layer design consists of a brushed and lacquered oak wood layer glued to several fused layers of superior quality wood. The brushed and lacquered surface treatment of the floor imparts several benefits to it including fantastic durability and high wear resistance.
As an extremely wear-resistant floor, the Linton Brilliance Oak Wood Flooring exhibits a high tolerance for scratches, spills and daily wear. This floor is a great choice for spaces that experience high traffic in commercial and residential settings.
You won’t have to re-sand or refinish these floors for years to come given the fantastic brushed and lacquered surface, which adds to your savings.
The Linton Brilliance Brushed and Lacquered is a stunning choice. Thanks to its surface treatment, the knots, grains and texture of the floor are beautifully highlighted. The floor carries a charming shine and great character.
Order a free sample today to know if this Linton floor meets your requirements!
We have plenty of other engineered wood floors in different shades and sizes if this isn't what you were looking for.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.