Linton Brilliance Natural Prime Pearl Satin Lacquered Engineered Oak Flooring 190mm x 20/4mm
- 50m2+ £62.74
- 100m2+ £62.49
- 150m2+ £62.24
Linton Brilliance Natural Prime Pearl Satin Lacquered Engineered Oak Flooring 190mm x 20/4mm Details...
The Linton Brilliance Natural Prime Pearl Satin Lacquered Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 190mm x 20/4mm is a medium-shade floor. It’s a great option to consider when you are looking to create a calm and relaxed environment.
Details such as knots and grains add their charm without dominating the floor. The bevelled-edge design adds to the authenticity by giving a clear demarcation to each plank thereby imparting more character to the floor.
The lacquer finish makes the Linton Natural Prime Lacquered Engineered Oak highly practical and suitable for busy homes and commercial premises.
Taking care of this Linton floor is very easy thanks to the lacquer finish. Dust, dirt and grime can be cleaned easily. Getting rid of stains is as easy as wiping with a damp cloth!
The Linton Brilliance Flooring is very forgiving when it comes to spills. The lacquer finish ensures that the spill does not penetrate into the floor. Any damage can be rectified with a re-sanding treatment although this won’t be necessary anytime soon.
This Linton floor features a 4mm thick wear layer. This provides a tough and durable surface that can handle heavy traffic and impact. The multi-layer structure enhances the durability of the Linton Engineered Oak further.
The Linton floor is also impressively stable even during variations in humidity and temperature in the atmosphere.
With beautiful looks and a durable core, the Linton Brilliance Natural Prime Lacquered Engineered Oak gives you a floor that can last for several decades when maintained well.
Why not request a free sample!
We have plenty of other engineered wood floors in different shades and sizes if this isn't what you were looking for.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.