Linton Brilliance Natural Oiled Engineered Oak 150mm x 14/3mm
- 50m2+ £31.24
- 100m2+ £31.00
- 150m2+ £30.74
Linton Brilliance Natural Oiled Engineered Oak 150mm x 14/3mm Details...
The Natural Oak Oiled Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 150mm x 14/3mm from Linton’s Brilliance range is a fabulous medium-shade floor with a number of practical benefits. It is a great choice for both commercial and residential spaces.
With its oiled surface, this Linton Oak Wood Flooring stunningly reflects the beauty of wood texture. The details such as grains and rings are readily visible on the surface.
With the oiling treatment, the Linton Brilliance Engineered Wood shows off its colour with a lot of intensity. The bevelled edges enhance the natural wood look and feel of the floor further by adding a clear definition to each plank. The demarcations between planks are clearly visible, which further elevates the authentic wood effects.
Thanks to the oiled treatment, this floor develops a protective layer that makes it extremely resistant to daily wear and tear, and moisture. This floor can be used anywhere in a residential setting including wet areas such as bathrooms and kitchens.
Another highlight of this floor is its ability to spot repairs. Any unsightly marks, scratches and dents can be easily fixed. Simply re-sand the damaged spot. You don’t have to re-sand the entire floor. You can re-apply the oil to restore the finish. Think of the amount of money you would end up saving!
The Linton oak wood floors lives up to Linton’s reputable name. What’s more, it is compatible with underfloor heating.
With the Linton Natural Oak Oiled Engineered Oak, you get a floor that’s full of character and warmth. This Linton floor gives you the richness of solid wood floor and a lot more benefits at the most affordable price.
We have plenty of other engineered wood floors in different shades and sizes if this isn't what you were looking for.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.