Linton Brilliance Smoked Brushed and Oiled Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 150mm x 14mm x 3mm
Linton Brilliance Smoked Brushed and Oiled Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 150mm x 14mm x 3mm Details...
Engineered wood flooring is popular due to it's capabilities of installing with underfloor heating and being able to withstand temperature fluctuations.
The Linton Brilliance Smoked Brushed and Oiled Oak Wood Flooring 150mm x 14/3mm, from the Brilliance range by top flooring manufacturers Linton, is a gorgeous medium/dark shade floor. It boasts a smoked, brushed and oiled finish, which gives a rustic yet stylish look to the floor. You can be sure your Linton floor will look as good as new for several years down the line!
With its effective oiled finish, this Linton floor prevents the need for other treatments such as re-sanding and re-finishing for several years. This is sure to save you a lot of money.
The Linton engineered oak is resistant to spills.
This floor features a multi-layer construction, which imparts exceptional stability to it. The Linton engineered oak wood does not shrink or expand owing to changes in humidity and temperature, which means you’ll have a stable floor underfoot during all seasons.
This Linton floor is ideal for commercial and residential spaces that experience heavy traffic. The protective layer shields the floor against wear and tear caused by heavy traffic. This Linton floor is easy to install too thanks to the tongue and groove installation method.
Adding to the list of benefits of this Linton floor is its compatibility with underfloor heating and is also stunning to look at, thanks to its bevelled-edges and the lacquer treatment.
The Linton Brilliance Smoked Brushed and Oiled offers a premium alternative to solid wood flooring, both in looks and performance. Order this fabulous floor today!
We have plenty of other engineered wood floors in different shades and sizes if this isn't what you were looking for.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.