Linton Brilliance Brushed and Oiled Engineered Oak Flooring 150mm x 18/5mm
- 50m2+ £39.74
- 100m2+ £39.49
- 150m2+ £39.24
Linton Brilliance Brushed and Oiled Engineered Oak Flooring 150mm x 18/5mm Details...
The Linton Brilliance Brushed and Oiled Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 150mm x 18/5mm from Linton is an ideal choice when you are looking for a beautiful, tough and long-lasting floor for your residential or commercial interiors.
The brushed and oiled surface gives a stunning and durable floor with a strong protective layer. The brushed effect brings out the rich texture of oak with its grains and rings. You can, in fact, feel the depth of the texture and details when you walk on the floor!
The oiled effect brings out the natural warmth of wood floors. The oiled effect enters deep into the floor making the Linton Brilliance Oak Flooring tough from the inside. As a result, this Linton floor handles heavy traffic, scratches, stains, spills and impact by heavy objects impressively.
Over time, if you begin to see any unsightly dents or scratches, there’s nothing to worry. These floors are easy to repair. You can spot-repair those unsightly areas to get rid of the damage. You can re-sand and re-oil your Linton floor to give it a fresh lease of life.
A 5mm thick wear layer imparts superior toughness and durability to this Linton floor. The floor is ideal for living spaces, kitchens and even conservatories.
Thanks to its strong and durable multi-layer structure, this floor does not warp, shrink or expand owing to humidity and temperature. The Linton Brilliance Brushed and Oiled Engineered Flooring remains strong and stable no matter the season.
This resistance to atmospheric changes also makes this Linton floor perfectly compatible with underfloor heating systems.
We have plenty of other engineered wood floors in different shades and sizes if this isn't what you were looking for.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.