Linton Brilliance Click Brushed & Lacquered Engineered Wood Flooring 127mm x 10mm x 2.5mm
Linton Brilliance Click Brushed & Lacquered Engineered Wood Flooring 127mm x 10mm x 2.5mm Details...
Linton Click Lock Brushed and Lacquered Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 127mm x 10/2.5mm
The Linton Brilliance Click Lock Brushed and Lacquered Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 127mm x 10/2.5mm is a beautiful medium-shade floor that beautifully brings out the texture and depth of oak wood. This is a practical floor that’s ideal for daily use in residential and commercial settings.
Installation is a breeze with the click lock installation technology that this Linton Brilliance floor features. Simply interlock the planks with a simple click and they’ll snap into place effortlessly. The result is a firm, robust and gap-free floor.
The brushed and lacquered treatment provides a tough protective layer to this Linton floor. As a result, the Linton Brilliance Oak is more tolerant of moisture, heavy traffic and floor damages such as scratches and dents.
The brushed and lacquered treatment also adds to the beauty of this Linton floor. It does so by highlighting the depth of the wood pattern and texture. So, you’ll be able to visually enjoy rich wood textures and details such as rings, knots and grains, which were so far considered exclusive to solid hardwood floors.
Another practical benefit of the Linton Brilliance Engineered Wood Flooring is that it hides unsightly marks such as dents and scratches on the floor beautifully. This is because the light that falls on the floor surface is dispersed in different directions, thanks to the surface treatment, thereby hiding floor damages successfully.
With its tough protective layer, this floor is easy to clean and maintain. This protective layer also shields the rich shade of the floor from sunlight.
This Linton floor is perfectly compatible with underfloor heating systems.
The Linton Brilliance Engineered Oak Flooring offers a cost-effective alternative to solid wood flooring. It boasts excellent durability, low maintenance and stunning looks, which makes it a wonderful choice. This floor definitely offers great value for money!
We have plenty of other engineered wood floors in different shades and sizes if this isn't what you were looking for.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.