Linton Brilliance White Oiled Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 190mm x 14/3mm
Linton Brilliance White Oiled Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 190mm x 14/3mm Details...
Light shaded wood floors have a unique charm about them, which you can recreate in your home with the Brilliance White Oiled Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 190mm x 14/3mm. These lovely floors can make any space look bright, cheerful and spacious.
The planks measure 1900mm (L) x 190mm (W) x 14mm (thickness) with a 3mm thick wear layer. You can re-polish the wear layer if you so desire. However, given the high manufacturing standards of these floors, you won’t have to think of re-sanding for at least a decade.
The floors boast a 25-year warranty, which assures you total peace of mind.
The surface layer flaunts all the lovely patterns, knots and grains as found in natural oak timber. It is further oiled and polished to highlight the cheerful feel of these excellent floors. The planks also feature bevelled edges that enhance the resemblance to authentic oak floors.
The top layer is solid oak. The core comprises multiple layers of top-grade plywood that are fused together in a crisscross pattern. This gives the floors more stability and strength to withstand heavy load.
Being engineered, the Brilliance White Oiled Engineered Oak can withstand high fluctuations in temperature and humidity. They work perfectly in hot and humid conditions. These floors are perfectly compatible with underfloor heating systems.
The floors are installed using the tongue and groove technique wherein the planks are joined at the grooves and tapped into place. The entire process is quick, non-messy and cost-effective.
We also have many other engineered wood floors available if this doesn't meet your needs. To view these please click here.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.