Linton Brilliance Walnut Engineered Wood Flooring 190mm x 20/4mm
Linton Brilliance Walnut Engineered Wood Flooring 190mm x 20/4mm Details...
The Walnut Engineered Wood Flooring 190mm x 20/4mm from the Brilliance range by Linton has been specially crafted to lend a touch of aristocratic sophistication to your interiors. The dark, warm hues of walnut are perfect for creating a classy urbane look that reflects your distinct taste.
The top layer of these classic floors from Linton features solid walnut. The planks measure 1860mm x 150mm x 20mm. The 4mm thick wear layer has been lovingly brushed and oiled to perfection to create a look of opulence and grandeur. The planks further flaunt imperfections and knots that are a trademark of natural walnut wood.
The surface layer is additionally fortified by a coating of UV lacquer to make these floors highly resilient to scratches, stains and other wear and tear.
The bold and beautiful Walnut Engineered Wood Flooring is also impervious to the impact of temperature and humidity due to its multi layered construction. The floors can be safely installed in any room including conservatories with little risk of damage.
Once installed, you can enjoy these floors for decades. Linton offers an unbelievable 25-year warranty on these floors.
The Linton Brilliance Walnut Wood is installed using the tongue and groove technology. The planks feature bevelled edges and can simply be clicked together to give you a sturdy and stable floor in no time. The entire installation process is fast, simple, fuss-free and cost effective too.
These exotic floors from Linton are perfectly compatible with underfloor heating systems. Being scratch and stain resistant, they are also easy to maintain.
We have plenty of other engineered wood floors in different shades and sizes if this isn't what you were looking for.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.