Linton Brilliance Pearl Satin Lacquered European Oak 190mm x 20/6mm
- 50m2+ £44.49
- 100m2+ £43.99
- 150m2+ £43.49
Linton Brilliance Pearl Satin Lacquered European Oak 190mm x 20/6mm Details...
The Linton Brilliance Pearl Satin Lacquered European Oak floor is a beautiful European Oak engineered flooring with a pearl satin lacquered finish. Each plank is 190mm wide with a thickness of 20mm including a 6mm wear layer. The design, finish and specifications translate into a floor that is stunning, extremely stable and exceptionally durable.
This Linton Pearl Satin engineered European oak is made of multiple layers of ply topped by a layer of solid European Oak wood, which makes the floor exceptionally stable.
This floor is also dimensionally stable, meaning it stays unaffected by moisture, and, is therefore, suitable for moisture-prone areas such as kitchens and basements. The Linton Pearl Satin is also suitable for rooms with underfloor heating.
The 20mm thickness and the 6mm wear layer make the floor highly resistant to heavy traffic, scratches, scuffs, impact by falling objects, and all other kinds of stress that a floor undergoes on a daily basis. You can re-sand the floor multiple times. However, that won’t be necessary for at least 15 years.
Whether you manage a busy retail store or a household with jumping kids and pets, this Linton 190mm Pearl Satin Lacquered Oak flooring is suitable for you!
The pearl satin lacquered finish makes this floor durable and easy to maintain. The finish also imparts a glossy sheen to the surface, which makes the floor perfect for modern interiors.
The wide boards are can be used in rooms of all sizes. In smaller rooms, these planks add a sense of space and in larger rooms, the wide planks highlight the beautiful oak details on the surface, which imparts a rustic character.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.