Linton Brilliance Natural Oiled Oak Engineered Wood Flooring 190mm x 20/6mm
- 50m2+ £44.49
- 100m2+ £43.99
- 150m2+ £43.49
Linton Brilliance Natural Oiled Oak Engineered Wood Flooring 190mm x 20/6mm Details...
If you love the brilliance and warmth of authentic wooden floors, the Linton Brilliance Natural Oiled Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 190mm x 20/6mm from Linton is just what you are looking for.
Crafted with love and care by Linton; the top layer features solid oak wood. Each plank measures 1900mm x 190mm x 20mm including a 6mm wear layer.
The surface has been painstakingly naturally oiled to replicate the exact look of natural oak floors. It is further embellished with knots at various places as is commonly found in oak wood floors. These floors feature a medium shade that adds a look of subdued elegance to your interiors.
This gorgeous looking Linton Brilliance Engineered Oak Flooring is high on durability too. Unlike solid hardwood that is affected by natural conditions, these multilayered floors from Linton are impervious to fluctuations in temperature and humidity.
They retain their perfect shape and lustrous finish without showing any dents, bumps or cracks. This makes them a perfect fit for any room including conservatories and basements.
In fact, Linton offers a 25-year warranty on this Natural Oiled Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 190mm x 20/6mm.
The Linton 1 strip Engineered Wood is installed using the tongue and groove method. The planks come with bevelled edges and are just clicked together to give you a sturdy floor that can be used immediately.
These thick and sturdy floors are perfectly suitable for under-floor heating and easy on maintenance too.
We have plenty of other engineered wood floors in different shades and sizes if this isn't what you were looking for.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.