Linton Brilliance Golden Oiled European Oak 190mm x 20/6mm
- 50m2+ £42.99
- 100m2+ £42.49
- 150m2+ £41.99
Linton Brilliance Golden Oiled European Oak 190mm x 20/6mm Details...
This Linton Brilliance is a European Oak engineered floor. The planks are 190mm wide and 20mm thick including a 6mm wear layer.
The Golden Oil surface finish brings out the beautiful details of European Oak. What’s more, this finish helps make this floor extremely hardwearing and durable.
Thanks to the generous wear layer, you can re-sand the floor as many as 7 times during its lifetime! This means that you’ll have a stunning floor for several years down the line. However, re-sanding is usually not necessary for the first 15 to 20 years.
The 20mm thickness and the multi-layer design make this floor extremely resistant to moisture. So, you can use this Linton Brilliance Golden Oiled European Oak in moisture-prone areas such as conservatories and kitchens.
What’s more, the super thick planks ensure that this Linton floor conducts and retains heat efficiently when used with underfloor heating systems.
European Oak is an extremely durable wood, which means with regular care, your floor can last for generations! The wider boards bring out the knots, grains and other details beautifully. This visual effect imparts a rustic character to larger rooms and the extra-wide planks make a smaller room look spacious.
Whether you are looking for a robust floor for your commercial facility or a sturdy one for your active home, this floor is an excellent choice!
The Linton Brilliance is stunning, practical and affordable.
We have many other engineered wood floors available if this doesn't suit your requirements.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.