Linton Brilliance Distressed Light Brown Engineered Oak 190mm x 20/6mm
- 50m2+ £57.24
- 100m2+ £56.99
- 150m2+ £56.74
Linton Brilliance Distressed Light Brown Engineered Oak 190mm x 20/6mm Details...
The Distressed Light Brown Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 190mm x 20/6mm from Linton’s Brilliance range is a great choice with its excellent finish and exotic shade. Part of the Linton Brilliance collection, this floor boasts an awesome combination of high-class sophistication and optimum functionality.
The planks in the Linton Brilliance Distressed Light Brown Engineered Oak Wood Flooring measure 2200mm x 190mm x 20mm. The surface layer is 6mm thick and lovingly crafted to create a distressed look that adds a rustic charm and vintage elegance to these floors from Linton.
The planks feature grains and knots at different places to create the look of authentic oak floors. An additional finish with a coat of oil completes the look of old-world opulence.
This medium shade 1 strip Linton Brilliance Engineered Wood is extremely resilient to changes in temperature and humidity. You can install them with complete confidence in hot and humid places such as kitchens and greenhouses.
The floors retain their excellent shape and dazzling lustre for years, which is why Linton has gained such a good reputation.
This Linton Wood Flooring is installed using the tongue and groove technology. This makes installation quick, easy, simple and fuss-free. The planks feature bevelled edges and are just clicked together to give a strong and stable floor under your feet.
The floors can be installed safely in rooms with underfloor heating. They are also easy on maintenance. Regular vacuuming and an occasional mopping will help retain their magnificent look.
We have plenty of other engineered wood floors in different shades and sizes if this isn't what you were looking for.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.