Linton Brilliance Distressed Bright White Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 190mm x 20/6mm
Linton Brilliance Distressed Bright White Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 190mm x 20/6mm Details...
The Linton Brilliance Distressed Bright White Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 190mm x 20/6mm is an excellent choice when you love bright and cheerful spaces. This top-class flooring is ideal when you want to make a room look spacious and expansive while adding a touch of vintage elegance.
These classic floors from the Linton Brilliance range feature a top layer of solid oak wood. The planks measure 1900mm x 190mm x 20mm. The 6mm thick wear layer is specially treated to create a distressed, old-world look. It is further oiled and hand-brushed to create knots at various places as found in natural oak wood. It is then lacquered for additional protection.
The Linton Brilliance Distressed Bright White Engineered Oak is highly resilient to humidity and temperature due to its multi-layered construction. These floors from Linton can be installed with complete confidence even in greenhouses and kitchens – spaces that are regularly exposed to damp and temperature variations.
The specially treated wear layer also protects the floors from scratches, stains and other wear and tear. In fact, you can enjoy this flooring for decades as the company offers a 25-year warranty on these floors.
These planks are installed using the tongue and groove technology. The process is simple, quick and fuss-free as the planks are simply clicked together to create an extremely sturdy and stable floor that can be used immediately.
These Linton floors are perfectly compatible with underfloor heating systems and are very easy to maintain too.
We have plenty of other engineered wood floors in different shades and sizes if this isn't what you were looking for.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.