Lifestyle Floors Westminster Traditional Oak
Lifestyle Floors Westminster Traditional Oak Details...
The Lifestyle Floors Westminster Traditional Oak is the right choice if you are looking for a beautiful and practical floor that adds class, style and charm to your space! From fantastic visual appeal to minimal maintenance, there is more to this Lifestyle Floors Westminster floor than that meets the eye.
The Lifestyle Floors Westminster Traditional Oak comes with a warranty of a mighty 20 years. The floor also carries an AC4 durability rating, which means it's designed to take in the daily stress of heavy residential use, and heavy foot traffic of commercial premises.
Each box contains planks measuring 1380 x 156mm x 8mm. Each plank is of superior quality (without defects) and uniform design, which gives the final floor an even, consistent and seamless appearance.
Installing the floor is easy as it uses the click system for a fantastic fit and finish. Once installed, the Lifestyle Floors Westminster Traditional Oak gives you a silent floor that's comfortable and firm to walk on and yet easy to maintain. This floor is compatible with underfloor heating installations too.
This floor is extremely easy to clean. The floor is naturally resistant to damages caused by moisture, dirt, grime, dents, scratches, gouging and spills. Vacuuming or daily sweeping with a dry mop will keep the floor dust-free. Using a wet mop now and then will help preserve the floor's good looks for a long time.
The Lifestyle Floors Westminster Traditional Oak gives you a floor that looks and feels just like the real thing. The best part is that it costs far less than hardwood and is much easier to maintain. In fact, this floor is so convenient that you can easily take it apart and reinstall it during renovations or when you relocate.
The busy modern life calls for a floor that is less demanding, affordable and adaptable. The Lifestyle Floors Westminster Traditional Oak responds to these needs perfectly. Choose to enjoy the long-lasting benefits of this splendid floor!
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.