Lifestyle Floors Soho Strand Oak
Lifestyle Floors Soho Strand Oak Details...
Lifestyle Floors Soho Strand Oak from the Lifestyle Floors Soho range is one of our best sellers!
If you are looking for a flooring with luxurious wood effects without the stress of high maintenance and expensive prices, then Lifestyle Floors Soho Strand Oak should be your choice.
With its stunning colour and richness of oak details, this laminate flooring from the Lifestyle Floors Soho range gives your room the sophisticated look of wood without demanding too much of your time and efforts for maintaining it.
Lifestyle Floors Soho Strand Oak is strong in make and integrity, which means you'll have a highly stable and safe floor. Adding to the floor's stability is its plank dimension of 1261mm x 190.5mm which makes installation easier and intact – planks click into each other tightly and easily using uniclick method.
The Lifestyle Floors Soho Lifestyle Floors Soho Strand Oak comes with a bevelled edge, which enables it to fit better even on uneven subfloors.
This floor has been designed for the modern lifestyle. There are several features that make Lifestyle Floors Soho Strand Oak ideal for today's busy homes. To start with, it is super easy to clean this floor. With regular cleaning, your floor will be new for a long time.
Secondly, the floor is resistant to scratches, which means it is ideal if you have active pets. It has good impact resistance - it doesn't give into dents caused by falling objects.
This floor is long-lasting – it comes with a 20-year warranty. It is great for any room except bathrooms.
Discover best prices for Lifestyle Floors Soho Strand Oak at Lifestyle Flooring. You can feel confident that the product look and quality is outstanding! We can match or beat any quote.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.