Lifestyle Floors Notting Hill Silver Oak
Lifestyle Floors Notting Hill Silver Oak Details...
Lifestyle Floors Notting Hill Silver Oak is ever so popular from the Lifestyle Floors Notting Hill range.
Lifestyle Floors Notting Hill Silver Oak is stunning in looks and easy to maintain, which has made it one of the most preferred floorings for the modern buyer. The floor resembles natural wood in looks; even little details are wonderfully reproduced.
Each pack contains plank dimensions of 1261mm by 189mm and a thickness of 7mm. Similar to all the other Lifestyle Floors Notting Hill range, the planks are manufactured with quality and precision to ensure durability.
With its luxurious looks and practical usability Lifestyle Floors Notting Hill Silver Oak can be a great addition to your living room, lounge, dining hall, kitchen and bedroom.
When it comes to performance, Lifestyle Floors Notting Hill Silver Oak gives you the best value for money. This floor comes with a guaranteed durability of 15 years.
This floor is known for its superior stability. The bevelled edge design ensures that the floor rests comfortably even on a subfloor that is uneven. Floor planks fit in easily with a click, ensuring a stable installation. The click method makes installation easier, quicker and mess-free.
Lifestyle Floors Notting Hill Silver Oak is impressively tolerant to scratches and dents. You need not worry about damages due to your pet's sharp claws, or by objects falling on the floor.
Cleaning the floor is not overwhelming at all! With minimal care, you'll have a beautiful floor that will remain that way for many years. Cleaning with vacuum (suction-only mode) or a soft broom will keep your floor free of dirt and dust.
If you are interested in Lifestyle Floors Notting Hill Silver Oak, Lifestyle Flooring UK offer the best price deals for you. If you find a better deal, let us know and we'll beat that quote.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.