Lifestyle Floors Mayfair Deep Oak
Lifestyle Floors Mayfair Deep Oak Details...
The Lifestyle Floors Mayfair Deep Oak is a luxury laminate floor from the Lifestyle-floors Mayfair range replicating the looks of bleached teak in stunning details. Fantastic looks combined with superior natural feel make this floor a great addition to any modern home. From budget to maintenance, every aspect of the floor has been designed keeping modern buyers and their lifestyle in mind.
Each plank measures 1200 x 190 mm and is 7mm thick. The Lifestyle Floors Mayfair Deep Oak comes with a 15-year warranty. It is wear-resistant, which means it can withstand wear and tear including heavy foot traffic extremely well. This floor is also resistant to scratches and is not easily damaged by gouging.
Each plank contains a warp-resistant layer, which makes the Lifestyle Floors Mayfair Deep Oak highly resistant to moisture. So, the floor is great for kitchens and other living areas, but not preferable for bathrooms as it is not completely waterproof. Being highly wear-resistant, it's bound to retain its good looks for several years.
Ease of maintenance makes the Lifestyle Floors Mayfair Deep Oak a favourite amongst many homeowners and commercial property managers. The floor takes well to stains, spills and splashes. Just wipe stains with a slightly damp cloth to get rid of them. Dry mopping keeps daily dirt and grime away. Use a damp mop once in a while to have the floor shining.
Installing a floor has never been so easy! This floor uses a simple floating click installation wherein instead of glue or nails, planks are clicked into place for the perfect fit and finish. It makes the job not only easier but also neater and cleaner.
The Lifestyle Floors Mayfair Deep Oak makes your life extremely easy, happy and stress-free. So what's the wait? Get this exciting wood flooring now.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.