Lifestyle Floors Kensington Traditional Oak
Lifestyle Floors Kensington Traditional Oak Details...
Lifestyle Floors Kensington Traditional Oak is a superior quality laminate flooring that comes with a warranty of 10 years. The floor carries an AC3 floor rating, which means that it's a fantastic choice for homes that see heavy foot traffic, and for commercial buildings that experience medium-level foot traffic. With its beautiful shade, this floor will make a great addition to any space.
Each plank in the Lifestyle-Floors Kensington range measures 1261 x 192.5mm and is 7mm thick. The Lifestyle Floors Kensington Traditional Oak is made of multiple layers that give the floor its rich classic looks of real wood, toughness, strength and stability. Each plank also uses a mini strip pattern, which renders a near-seamless appearance to the floor. Once installed, you'll have a floor that resembles a natural wood floor, even in the little details.
Maintaining the Lifestyle Floors Kensington Traditional Oak is not as stressful as maintaining a solid wood floor. The floor is spill-proof, resistant to scratches and tolerates gouging extremely well. So, you don't have to worry about a spill, splash or a scratch that daily use exposes the floor to.
Cleaning the Lifestyle Floors Kensington Traditional Oak is easier. A dry mop on a daily basis will help clear away dust and dirt while regular vacuuming will prevent dust from accumulating. Stains can be removed easily with a wipe. Including a wet mop in the routine occasionally will keep the floor sparkling for several years.
Using this floor is also hygienic as it is designed to be resistant to bacteria and mould growth, a great plus for homes with members suffering from allergies. This floor can be used for any room except bathrooms.
The Lifestyle Floors Kensington Traditional Oak floor uses click system of installation, which means glue-free mess-free work. It also settles well on almost all kinds of sub-floors. So, you get to save costs and work on floor preparation.
Given its looks and performance, the Lifestyle Floors Kensington Traditional Oak is a valuable investment. Make your smart choice today!
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.