Lifestyle Floors Colosseum Distressed Oak
- 50m2+ £17.39
- 100m2+ £17.29
- 150m2+ £17.20
Lifestyle Floors Colosseum Distressed Oak Details...
Quality Luxury Vinyl Tiles by Lifestyle Floors, the Lifestyle Floors Colosseum Distressed Oak from the range is a great option for any home!
Lifestyle Floors Colosseum Distressed Oak is certain to make your living space a thing of beauty. With its remarkable characteristics such as water resistance, abrasion, fade and wear resistance Lifestyle Floors Colosseum Distressed Oak has become a household name in flooring innovation.
Suited to both modern and traditional homes Lifestyle Floors Colosseum Distressed Oak exudes warmth and comfort of a cosy home. Not just the home but commercial spaces too are enriched and livened up with the installation of luxury floors such as the Colosseum.
Lifestyle Floors Colosseum Distressed Oak features a 0.55mm wear layer with wood planks measuring by and possesses a thickness of . Its anti-slip property makes it an ideal choice of flooring in kitchens, bathrooms and dining rooms.
You can even sense the warm feel as you tread on the floor which makes the Colosseum a great option to be installed in living rooms and bedrooms. The exclusive and trendy flooring has a modern look and a fresh feel to it and spells sophistication and elegance.
Lifestyle Flooring is a major supplier of quality flooring across the UK and the Lifestyle Floors Colosseum Distressed Oak can be easily procured from us as well as all other . As part of our customer service we offer suggestions on how to maintain and care for your flooring.
Request samples from us before your actual purchase to get a feel of our products. In addition to this, our flooring accessories such as door bars, rugs, underlay and door mats that we provide are of the highest standards.
Lifestyle Floors Colosseum Distressed Oak Maintenance
Lifestyle Floors Colosseum Distressed Oak Vinyl floors are extremely durable, resistant to scratches and stains, and are available in a variety of colours and designs to suit any interior décor. Vinyl floors can handle high levels of foot traffic efficiently.
Vinyl floors are soft to walk on, and are noise-absorbent. these features make them particularly attractive to commercial property owners, and home owners with pets and kids. They are affordable and can be installed easily and quickly.
To keep reaping the benefits of your Lifestyle Floors Colosseum Distressed Oak for a long time, you need to maintain them well. Maintaining vinyl floors is easy compared to other flooring types. Here are a few maintenance tips for long-lasting vinyl floors:
- Once the Lifestyle Floors Colosseum Distressed Oak is installed, avoid washing your floor for a minimum period of 24 hours
- Mop the floor as regularly as once a week. Follow your manufacturer’s floor-cleaning manual to use appropriate methods and cleaning solutions for mopping.
- Clean your floor regularly. Use a vacuum for the purpose. You could also use a soft brush to sweep off loosely-attached dirt.
- Use entrance mats for doors that allow people in from outside. These mats stop sharp or other damage-causing items at the door itself, keeping your floor safe from scratches and gouges.
- Remove the finishing layer from floors and re-apply regularly if you have installed dressed floors. Stripping method and frequency must be in accordance to manufacturer guidelines.
- Use floormats in water-prone areas to minimise floor’s contact with excess water.
- Clean liquid spills at the earliest, to avoid unsightly stains in the long run.
- Use felt pads beneath furniture body and legs so that they do not cause damage such as scratches or cracks upon dragging.
- Use slow, even and careful movements, when moving appliances. Abrupt and careless movements can cause deep scratches on the floor. Use equal care when moving an any wheel-based appliance as these too, are equally damaging.
- Keep your pet’s nails in check, regularly, to avoid scratches on your vinyl floor.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring UK offer solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring UK recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring UK come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- Laminate floors are not made of natural products however we recommended a minimum expansion gap of 1/4 inch.