Lifestyle Floors Chelsea Extra Brushed Oak
Lifestyle Floors Chelsea Extra Brushed Oak Details...
Lifestyle Floors Chelsea Extra Brushed Oak from the Lifestyle Floors Chelsea range is an elegant choice if you are looking for high quality laminate floor. Featuring long planks, this flooring is 8mm thick and is perfect for the dining room, bedroom, hall, lounge or the kitchen.
It's practical, easy to maintain and is easy to install thanks to the click system feature. The Lifestyle Floors Chelsea Extra Brushed Oak is a popular choice among home owners thanks to its completely natural look and finish. Add to that the 20 year guarantee on the product, and you have a product that's completely value for your money.
The Lifestyle Floors Chelsea Extra Brushed Oak is AC4 rated, has a moisture resistant core, and an anti-bacterial coating for that extra layer of protection. Each pack covers an area of 2.16m2. Simply input the required area in the box above and the number of boxes will be calculated for you.
With a 20 year domestic warranty and a high density fiberboard, the Lifestyle Floors Chelsea Extra Brushed Oak by Lifestyle Floors is a wonderful option for your home. It's also perfectly suited for underfloor heating.
At Lifestyle Flooring UK, we are committed to delighting you with our high quality service and super low rates. Want to review samples before you make your mind? No worries. Simply add your products to the sample cart and we will ship it out the next day to you. We are happy to help you choose a product that perfectly meets your requirements.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.