Lifestyle Floors Belgravia Grosvenor Oak
Lifestyle Floors Belgravia Grosvenor Oak Details...
Lifestyle Floors Belgravia Grosvenor Oak is a popular choice amongst buyers looking for practical and durable flooring solutions. This floor combines the looks of hardwood and some fantastic practical features to impart a contemporary yet a timeless style to any interior decor. Install this floor in your living spaces, kitchens, conservatories and playrooms to create the desired effect.
Each plank measures 2039 x 238mm-sized and is 8mm thick each. The Lifestyle Floors Belgravia Grosvenor Oak from the Lifestyle-Floors Belgravia range is highly durable giving you a 20-year warranty. Each plank is made of multiple layers each of which contributes to the toughness, stability and flexibility are used in the flooring design.
The floor is soft and comfortable to walk on and tolerates the impact of foot traffic or falling objects extremely well. It's compatible with underfloor heating too.
The decor layer gives you a floor that is as real as a natural hardwood floor. With its rich shade and details, this floor brings its own charm and style to any room, enhancing its aesthetic quotient impressively.
The Lifestyle Floors Belgravia Grosvenor Oak is very easy to maintain. It is scratch- and spill-proof, and is resistant to even deep gouging. Daily sweeping, periodic vacuuming and occasional wet mopping will keep the floor clean and new for a long time.
Ease of installation is another invaluable benefit of the Lifestyle Floors Belgravia Grosvenor Oak. The simple click system facilitates easy and quick installation. No mess. No troubles. The click system is so efficient that you can remove the boards easily, carry them to another place in case you are relocating and reinstall them in a jiffy. Since the floor is compatible with most subfloors, there's not a lot of sub-floor preparation involved.
Whether you have a tight budget or are looking for premium laminate flooring, the Lifestyle Floors Belgravia Grosvenor Oak is a perfect fit.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.