Laminate flooring is an affordable alternative to solid hardwood and engineered wood flooring. These floors feature multiple layers and feature an HDF core layer. There is also a decorative layer that uses high-end printing technology to mimic the natural material the floor represents. The surface layer is a wear layer that imparts excellent durability to a laminate floor.Read More
Items 1-12 of 116
- Kaindl Natural Touch Premium Plank Hickory Berkeley 34135 ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 1.76 ✔ Laminate Range: Kaindl Natural Touch 10.0 Premium Plank ✔ Thickness: 10mm ✔ Plank Length: 1383 mm ✔ Shade / Effect: Hickory Effect ✔ Style: Wood Effect 1 Strip PlankOut of stock
- Kaindl Natural Touch Wide Plank Oak Fortress Kornborg K4439 ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.7 ✔ Laminate Range: Kaindl Natural Touch 8.0 Wide Plank ✔ Thickness: 8mm ✔ Plank Length: 1383mm ✔ Shade / Effect: Oak Effect ✔ Style: Fishbone Effect
- Kaindl Natural Touch Standard Plank Oak Andorra K4370 ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.4 ✔ Laminate Range: Kaindl Natural Touch 8.0 Standard Plank ✔ Thickness: 8mm ✔ Plank Length: 1383 mm ✔ Shade / Effect: Oak Effect ✔ Style: Wood Effect 1 Strip Plank
- Kaindl Natural Touch Standard Plank Oak Pleno K4350 ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.4 ✔ Laminate Range: Kaindl Natural Touch 8.0 Standard Plank ✔ Thickness: 8mm ✔ Plank Length: 1383 mm ✔ Shade / Effect: Oak Effect ✔ Style: Wood Effect 1 Strip Plank
- Kaindl Classic Touch Premium Concrete Fossil 35991 ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.2 ✔ Laminate Range: Kaindl Classic Touch 8.0 Premium Plank ✔ Thickness: 8mm ✔ Plank Length: 1383mm ✔ Shade / Effect: Stone Effect ✔ Style: Wood Effect 1 Strip Plank
Laminate Flooring Details
When it comes to buying a floor, affordable pricing and high quality are two important considerations. Laminate flooring scores high on both counts.
Materials used in laminate flooring are cheaper. A high-quality image of the wood or stone species is used on a glued layer of composite wood to form a laminate floor.
This way, laminate flooring gives you a stunning floor that is highly realistic in looks and far cheaper than other types of flooring such as hardwood or stone.
Since the manufacturing cost is cheaper, it results in cheaper floor pricing.
Whether you want the cool elegance of stone or the rich class of hardwood, laminate flooring can reproduce either look effortlessly!
Laminate floors come in a range of patterns, shades and surface textures. So, it is easy to find a floor that matches your interior décor exactly.
Laminate floors are great for households with children and pets as well as commercial premises demanding a low upkeep. Vacuum every day to get rid of dirt and dust. In case of spills and stains, clean using a damp mop.
Laminate floors are tough, thanks to the durable protective layer used on the floor surface. They are resistant to scratches, dents, heavy knocks and impact of falling objects. As a result, you’ll find them a great addition to areas that see heavy traffic.
Laminate floors show great subfloor adaptability as they are compatible with almost all types of subfloors. This way, pre-installation process is simpler and easier, saving you costs and efforts.
Laminate floors can be installed easily with a simple interlocking system where boards are simply locked into each other. The process is so simple that even the homeowner or facility manager can execute it with a set of manufacturer’s installation instructions!
Laminate flooring is highly recommended if you are looking for a beautiful fuss-free floor that stays that way for several years down the line.