Karndean Van Gogh Bracken VG1-7
Karndean Van Gogh Bracken VG1-7 Details...
Karndean Van Gogh Bracken VG1-7 is a stylish, ultra-versatile and highly-durable LVT flooring product from the Karndean Van Gogh range.
These Karndean Van Gogh range are large planks that capture the look and finish of real timber with subtle textures and distinctive grain details. Featuring a 3mm thick layer including a 0.55mm wear layer, each plank is 178mm wide and 1219mm long.
Karndean is a world leader in LVT flooring and offers a 15-year commercial warranty and unlimited domestic warranty on the Karndean Van Gogh Bracken VG1-7. It is completely waterproof which makes it perfect for kitchens as well as bathrooms. It's also a great flooring option for your bedroom, living room, dining room, basement, conservatory, and for under-floor heating.
The Karndean Van Gogh Bracken VG1-7 is easy to install. If you have a sound, dry and smooth floor as well as a dust-free sub floor then installation will be done in a matter of a few hours. What's more it can be easily fitted onto your existing hardwood floor. The limited lifetime warranty on the Karndean Van Gogh Bracken VG1-7 offers complete peace of mind for years. What's more, it will not crack, warp or splinter unlike natural wood or stone.
At Lifestyle Flooring UK, we feature the entire collection of flooring products from the house of Karndean. Browse through our entire collection to pick your favourite. If you like more than one Karndean Van Gogh product, feel free to add them to the "Sample Cart" and request for free samples. This will help you get a feel for the quality of our products so you can shop with confidence.
Karndean Van Gogh Bracken VG1-7 Information
Vinyl floors are extremely durable, resistant to scratches and stains, and are available in a variety of colours and designs to suit any interior décor. Vinyl floors can handle high levels of foot traffic efficiently making the Karndean Van Gogh Bracken VG1-7 ideal for all environments
Vinyl floors are soft to walk on, and are noise-absorbent. These features make the Karndean Van Gogh Bracken VG1-7 particularly attractive to commercial property owners, and home owners with pets and kids. They are affordable and can be installed easily and quickly.
To keep reaping the benefits of your Karndean Van Gogh Bracken VG1-7 for a long time, you need to maintain the floor well. Maintaining vinyl floors is easy compared to other flooring types.
Maintenance tips for long-lasting Karndean Van Gogh Bracken VG1-7 vinyl floors:
- Once installed, avoid washing your floor for a minimum period of 24 hours
- Mop the floor as regularly as once a week. Follow your manufacturer’s floor-cleaning manual to use appropriate methods and cleaning solutions for mopping.
- Clean your floor regularly. Use a vacuum for the purpose. You could also use a soft brush to sweep off loosely-attached dirt.
- Use entrance mats for doors that allow people in from outside. These mats stop sharp or other damage-causing items at the door itself, keeping your floor safe from scratches and gouges.
- Remove the finishing layer from floors and re-apply regularly if you have installed dressed floors. Stripping method and frequency must be in accordance to manufacturer guidelines.
- Use floormats in water-prone areas to minimise floor’s contact with excess water.
- Clean liquid spills at the earliest, to avoid unsightly stains in the long run.
- Use felt pads beneath furniture body and legs so that they do not cause damage such as scratches or cracks upon dragging.
- Use slow, even and careful movements, when moving appliances. Abrupt and careless movements can cause deep scratches on the floor. Use equal care when moving an any wheel-based appliance as these too, are equally damaging.
- Keep your pet’s nails in check, regularly, to avoid scratches on your vinyl floor.
Karndean Van Gogh Bracken VG1-7 from the Karndean Van Gogh range has a thickness of 3mm and a wear layer 0.55mm, the Karndean Van Gogh is available in a significantly large format at 1219mm x 178mm.
Given that it's totally waterproof and washable, the Karndean Van Gogh Bracken VG1-7 vinyl tiles are perfect for any room or space. The Karndean Van Gogh range is available in a wide range of hardwood finishes and colours from ebony to oak.
The Karndean Van Gogh Bracken VG1-7 vinyl, for instance, looks just like the real thing but has a traditional feel just like the panels have been painted. This is a wonderful option for any room where the impression of cleanliness is crucial.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.