Karndean K-Trade Blossom Oak EFS0601
Karndean K-Trade Blossom Oak EFS0601 Details...
The Karndean K-Trade Blossom Oak EFS0601 is a luxury vinyl tile (LVT) floor in a warm and welcoming shade. This floor from the Karndean K-Trade collection is a great choice for any room and interior décor.
The Karndean K-Trade Blossom Oak EFS0601 is suitable even for moisture-prone bathrooms and kitchens where standard floors (like wood) are not usually installed as they can be damaged by moisture.
This floor reproduces the look and feel of the real thing brilliantly, thanks to Karndean’s intelligent use of advanced technology. As a result, you can feel the texture and details when you walk on the floor.
The good news? You get this natural look and feel and great performance at a fraction of the cost of the real thing!
The comfort offered by the Karndean K-Trade Blossom Oak EFS0601 is unmatched. It is soft and warm underfoot. So, standing on the floor for longer periods will not be a problem at all!
This floor is extremely durable. It features a protective layer that safeguards the surface from scratches, scuffs and other possible damages. It can withstand hard knocks including the impact of jumping kids and pets and heavy traffic with exceptional strength.
Maintaining the floor is easy as it does not demand any special care such as scrubbing or waxing. All you need to do to keep the floor clean is to sweep it regularly to remove dry dirt and debris and then run a damp mop.
This floor supports glue-down installation, which makes it extremely resistant to bulging, shrinking and other shape changes. As a result, you’ll have an extremely stable floor during all seasons.
If you are on a budget but do not want to compromise on floor quality, then go for a floor from the Karndean K-Trade range.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.