Junckers Harmony Natural Pearl Oak 2 Strip
Junckers Harmony Natural Pearl Oak 2 Strip Details...
Looking to create fresh, lively and striking interiors? Looking for the ultimate style and elegance?
The Junckers Natural Pearl Oak 2-Strip, with its rich wood detailing, will add a touch of class to any space. The Junckers Natural Pearl Oak 2-Strip comes from the house of Junckers, the leading manufacturer of solid hardwood flooring for residential, commercial and sports applications. This flooring has been produced in Denmark to the highest standards of quality.
The result is a floor that boasts exquisite Danish craftsmanship without compromising on practicality. The solid wood looks of the Junckers Natural Pearl Oak 2-Strip is simply incomparable!
Watch a completely new dimension unfold in your interiors by highlighting the exquisite natural texture of best quality solid wood! These floors are great in residential and commercial settings with heavy traffic as they can withstand the pressure without giving in.
The high quality of wood also imparts excellent noise reduction features. Be it the sound of footsteps, a falling object, pets moving around or highly energetic kids running about, this floors greatly minimises noise.
These floors are a great choice for modern households and commercial interiors where sound transmission to lower floors remains a great drawback.
These floors are easy to clean requiring only weekly vacuuming, mopping and drying. They are extremely durable and will last for years with regular maintenance.
The Junckers Natural Pearl Oak 2-Strip floors age gracefully. If you are looking for a floor that you can enjoy every day and grow old with, then choose the Junckers Natural Pearl Oak 2-Strip.
Order this exquisite floor today!
We also have many more choices of different solid wood floors available if this is not what you are looking for.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring UK offer solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring UK recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring UK come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- Laminate floors are not made of natural products however we recommended a minimum expansion gap of 1/4 inch.