Hadlow European Prime Solid Oak 130mm Flooring
Hadlow European Prime Solid Oak 130mm Flooring Details...
The Hadlow European Solid Prime Oak 130mm is a fabulous engineered wood floor featuring a 20mm thick floor and a 5.5mm thick wear layer. Coming from the reputed Hadlow collection, this floor exhibits a range of benefits thanks to its superior quality design.
The robustly thick wear layer can be refinished multiple times. This ability of the Hadlow European Oak PRIME 130mm helps increase its longevity. Re-sanding is also the simplest way to get rid of stubborn scratches, dents and stains. The wear layer ensures that the floor is as good as new for several decades.
The 20mm thick floor planks assure you of high durability. The Hadlow European Solid Prime Oak 130mm is highly tolerant to heavy traffic and is, therefore, ideal for spaces like living rooms and the office reception.
Because it is hardwearing, this Hadlow floor can take in daily wear and tear with ease. Maintaining the floor is a breeze. Sweep off loose dirt on a daily basis using a soft broom or a vacuum. For tougher stains, use a well-wrung-out cloth or mop.
One of the biggest advantages of the Hadlow European Oak is that it is compatible with underfloor heating systems. The thick planks retain heat for a longer period of time making the floor comfortably warm during winters.
With its tongue and groove construction, this Hadlow floor makes installation quick, easy and cost-effective. The gapless fit of a tongue and groove joint means that the chances of moisture or dirt trapping into the floor are low.
The longer sides of the planks feature bevelled edges, which impart a stunning authenticity to the floor.
We also have many more choices of different solid wood floors available if this is not what you are looking for.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.