Golden Handscraped Lacquered Solid European Oak 150mm
- 50m2+ £39.74
- 100m2+ £39.49
- 150m2+ £39.24
Golden Handscraped Lacquered Solid European Oak 150mm Details...
This Golden Handscraped Lacquered Solid European Oak floor brings out the details of European Oak beautifully. The golden shade further highlights the tiny details unique to the oak, and sets the floor apart in any setting, be it traditional, modern, mixed, urban or trendy.
This floor comes with a standard width of 150mm, which makes it ideal for rooms of all sizes, but it adapts especially well to smaller rooms. The handscraped surface treatment highlights the grains and knots, imparting a unique charm and personality to the floor.
The lacquered treatment further reinforces the natural texture and beauty of oak. It gives a sheen to the surface that only adds to the already stunning looks of the floor.
Apart from delivering a stunning visual impact, these surface treatments enhance the practical benefits of the floor. They protect the wood and the floor surface, preserving its looks and strength for several decades down the line.
Like most solid wood flooring, the floor surface withstands daily wear extremely well, and is highly resistant to stains, scratches, scuffs and other damages, thanks to these surface treatments. The floor is suitable for high-traffic areas and households with active pets and children.
The Golden Handscraped Lacquered Solid European Oak floor does not attract dirt, dust, pollutants and allergens like carpets do. So, cleaning the floor is very easy. Getting rid of spills is as easy as wiping the spot with a moist cloth. Keeping dust and dirt away is effortless and easy. Simply sweep the floor using a soft broom or a vacuum cleaner. Weekly cleaning with a well-wrung-out cloth or mop ensures deep cleaning.
With its long-lasting beauty, low maintenance and excellent durability, the Golden Handscraped Lacquered Solid European Oak floor is the perfect example of a value-returning investment.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.