Engineered Wood Flooring
If you are looking for the natural feel and look of real solid wood without its drawbacks (warping, swelling, etc.) in your flooring, then engineered wood flooring is your best option.Read More
Items 1-24 of 38
- Kahrs Original American Naturals Walnut Philadelphia ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.91 ✔ Wood Range: Kährs American Natural Collection ✔ Wood Type (Species): Walnut ✔ Thickness: 15mm ✔ Plank Length: 2423mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.5mmWas £66.49 Now Only £56.20
- Kahrs Original European Renaissance Oak Palazzo Rovere ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.89 ✔ Wood Range: Kährs European Renaissance Collection ✔ Wood Type (Species): Oak ✔ Thickness: 15mm ✔ Plank Length: 2426mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.5mmWas £64.99 Now Only £56.20
- Kahrs Original American Naturals Hard Maple Toronto ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.91 ✔ Wood Range: Kährs American Natural Collection ✔ Wood Type (Species): Maple ✔ Thickness: 15mm ✔ Plank Length: 2423mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.5mmWas £58.99 Now Only £44.99
Items 1-24 of 38
Engineered Wood Flooring Details
Engineered wood is processed wood that has undergone a pre-set process. Multiple layers of wood are used to form a single engineered wood plank. This unique process eliminates undesirable qualities of wood without compromising its looks while imparting impressive strength and durability to the floors.
At Lifestyle Flooring, we have a range of engineered floors by Quick-Step. Stylish colours, cuts and surface effects, are available to suit your interior décor needs. Coupled with their practical benefits, these floors are highly popular.
Here are some benefits that engineered wood floors offer.
- High-End Stability and Durability
- Quick-Step floors use raw materials of the highest grade to ensure superior floor make, performance and finish.
- floors give you years and years of service. In fact, residential floors come with a lifetime warranty!
- These floors are manufactured using 3 solid wood layers and a protective finish to ensure such lifelong such durability and strength.
- The multi-layered design strengthens floor’s resistance to changing temperature and humidity conditions, thereby preventing damage to the flooring.
- The core layer with Hevea, spruce or HDF (High-Density Fibreboard), gives unparalleled balance, stability, and life to the floor.
Engineered Wood is Low Maintenance
Depending on the model, a floor may have a protective finish made from 7 layers of water-based lacquer exposed to UV-processing. This feature, in addition to imparting a rich shine, protects the floor from wear, stains, and scratches, making maintenance quite easy.
There is also a layer of veneer comprising pine or spruce to support other layers in preventing typical wood problems such as warping and cupping.
Engineered Wood - A Floor that Keeps Looking Good
Depending on the model, the finish may also feature 2 layers of high-quality oil, which gives a rich natural wood look with extra matt, and enable the floors to age well.
Quick-Step floors have a face layer made from select solid wood. You get a range of colours and patterns with models featuring different face layers.
This face layer accepts sanding and refinishing well, which means you’ll have an ageless floor!
Engineered Wood is Easy to Install
With Uniclic tongue and groove method of clicking and locking, floor installation becomes incredibly easier. Quick-Step floors support glue-based installation too.
Avail these excellent benefits of Quick-Step engineered wood floors at attractive prices at Lifestyle Flooring! We can re-quote if you find these floors cheaper elsewhere.