Engineered Wood Flooring
What is engineered wood?
Engineered wood is composed of several layers of plywood that are glued together to form a stable and sturdy floor. The top layer features hardwood making it have a striking resemblance to solid wood. These floors are perfect when you want the rustic warmth of authentic wood floors without the hassles. The floors are resistant to fluctuations in temperature and humidity and don’t dent or bulge easily.Read More
- Linton Brilliance Smoked Oak Brushed and Lacquered Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 125mm x 14mm x 3mm ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 1.8 ✔ Wood Range: Linton Elegant ✔ Wood Species: Oak ✔ Thickness: 14mm ✔ Plank Length: Random ✔ Wear Layer: 3.0mmWas £49.99 Now Only £29.99
- Linton Brilliance Click Brushed and Lacquered Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 127mm x 10mm x 2.5mm ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.4384 ✔ Wood Range: Linton Brilliance ✔ Wood Species: Oak ✔ Thickness: 10mm ✔ Plank Length: 1200mm ✔ Wear Layer: 2.5mmWas £49.99 Now Only £29.99
- Linton Brilliance Brushed and Lacquered Click Lock Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 190mm x 15/3mm ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.8272 ✔ Wood Range: Linton Brilliance ✔ Wood Species: Oak ✔ Thickness: 15mm ✔ Plank Length: 1860mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.0mmWas £52.99 Now Only £38.99
- Tuscan Forte Barn Oak White Washed Lacquered Flooring TF519 ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 1.44 ✔ Wood Range: Tuscan Forte ✔ Construction: Multiply ✔ Wood Species: Oak ✔ Thickness: 15mm ✔ Plank Length: 400 - 1200mmWas £59.99 Now Only £49.99
- Tuscan Forte Natural White Oak Lacquered Flooring TF511 ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 1.44 ✔ Wood Range: Tuscan Forte ✔ Construction: Multiply ✔ Wood Species: Oak ✔ Thickness: 15mm ✔ Plank Length: 400 - 1200mmWas £59.99 Now Only £49.99
Details about Engineered Wood Floors
These highly durable floors are compatible with under-floor heating too, making them an excellent choice for both domestic and commercial spaces.
Engineered wood flooring is cheaper than hardwood floors without compromising on quality. The multi-layer construction ensures that the floors are extremely solid, sturdy and durable. The floors feature an HDF (High Density Fibreboard) core that gives exceptional stability and balance to these floors.
It last for years without requiring a refinish. Made of the highest grade raw materials, these floors can easily absorb daily wear and tear.
In fact, the best brands offer a lifetime warranty on their floors for residential use.
With engineered, you can enjoy the traditional sophistication of authentic wood flooring. The planks are available in a diverse range of wood species and shades to suit every décor. The surface is embellished with knots, grains and patterns that ensure stunning similarity to that particular natural timber.
Certain models also feature exclusive surface finishes such as distressed, lacquered, burnt, aged, hand-brushed or oiled that makes these floors hardly distinguishable from solid hardwood flooring.
Ease of Installation
Installing is quick and easy. These floors are laid using the floating method or are glued down. You can install these floors easily even if you have minimal knowledge of carpentry.
We do have a large selection of cheaper engineered wood in our sale section.