Engineered Wood Flooring Collection
Browse our extensive range of engineered wood flooring from the leading brands in the industry. Constructed from several layers of high-quality timber, engineered floors are durable, easy to maintain, compatible with underfloor heating and sustainable. We have a large range of different wood species and finishes below to ensure you find your perfect flooring...Read More
- ✔ Wood Range: EKOWOOD ✔ Wood Species: Merbeau ✔ Thickness: 13.5mm ✔ Plank Length: 1820mm, 2130mm ✔ Plank Width: 136mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.5mmWas £64.99 Now Only £48.99
- ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.574 ✔ Wood Range: EKOWOOD ✔ Wood Plank Effect: 3 Strip Planks ✔ Wood Species: Merbeau ✔ Thickness: 13.5mm ✔ Plank Length: 2200mm ✔ Plank Width: 195mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.5mmWas £51.99 Now Only £39.99
- ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 3.04 ✔ Wood Plank Effect: 1 Strip Planks ✔ Wood Species: Merbeau ✔ Thickness: 14mm ✔ Plank Length: 2200mm ✔ Plank Width: 138mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.5mmWas £73.70 Now Only £68.70Discontinued
More About Our These Floors
We stock engineered wood flooring manufactured in a wide range of different species including:
- Oak: A popular species, known to provide a timeless natural effect.
- Ash: A light, chic style wood popular in hand scraped finishes.
- Beech: Hardy and difficult to stain, Beech floors have a warm design.
- Walnut: Highly resistant to light damage, boasting a deep warm colouration.
- Maple: A distinctive hardwood, known for its unique grain pattern.
We also supply unique species such as cherry, Jarrah and Merbeau. Each provides a distinctive appearance. If you are unsure on what species you are looking for then feel free to phone us and we will advise you accordingly.
Different Engineered Wood Finishes Available:
Brushed: Planks with a brushed finish provide a natural look. The planks have been gently scraped with a wire brush to reveal the deeper grains underneath. This effect gives the wood an aged appearance, adding texture to the floor.
Distressed: Distressed finish floors have a rustic, antique feel. They create a striking look, suitable for formal spaces.
Hand Scraped: With this technique, the planks are scraped by hand to reveal the deeper grains underneath. Every plank is different providing a unique character flooring option.
Lacquered: Planks with a lacquered finish have a smooth, shiny appearance. The lacquer stays on the surface, protecting against scuffs and scratches.
Oiled: Oiled finished planks have a natural appearance. The oil seeps through the wood, providing more thorough protection. These floors can be locally fixed if required without the need to refinish the entire floor. Some floors are UV oiled to also protect against fading.
Unfinished: Our unfinished floors allow you to finish the floor yourself. You can oil, lacquer and stain them however you like.
Engineered wooden floor planks can be sanded down and refinished when needed. The depth of the wood will determine how many times it can be sanded.
European Sourced Wood
All of our engineered wood flooring is manufactured using European sourced timber from countries such as Holland, Germany, Poland and Austria and are constructed from materials taken from sustainable forests using eco-friendly techniques to minimise the carbon footprint.
Our customers receive the lowest prices thanks to our expert sourcing team who work tirelessly to find premium quality engineered wood at the cheapest prices.
We only supply flooring from the most prestigious brands in the industry. These include KAHRS, Parador, Quick-Step and Kersaint Cobb.