Engineered Wood Flooring Collection
At Lifestyle Flooring UK, we supply discounted engineered wood flooring from the leading brands in the flooring industry. Constructed from several layers of high-quality materials, they are durable, easy to maintain, compatible with underfloor heating and sustainable. Browse our extensive range of different species and finishes below…Read More
- ✔ Wood Range: Linton Classic ✔ Wood Species: Merbeau ✔ Thickness: 13.5mm ✔ Plank Length: 1820mm, 2130mm ✔ Plank Width: 136mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.5mmWas £64.99 Now Only £49.99
- ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.574 ✔ Wood Range: Linton Classic ✔ Wood Plank Effect: 3 Strip Planks ✔ Wood Species: Merbeau ✔ Thickness: 13.5mm ✔ Plank Length: 2200mm ✔ Plank Width: 195mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.5mmWas £51.99 Now Only £39.99
- ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 3.04 ✔ Wood Plank Effect: 1 Strip Planks ✔ Wood Species: Merbeau ✔ Thickness: 14mm ✔ Plank Length: 2200mm ✔ Plank Width: 138mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.5mmWas £73.70 Now Only £68.70Discontinued
We stock a wide range of different species of wood including:
- Oak – A popular species, known to provide a timeless natural effect.
- Ash – A light, chic style wood popular in hand scraped finishes.
- Beech – Hardy and difficult to stain, Beech floors have a warm design.
- Walnut – Highly resistant to light damage, boasting a deep warm colouration.
- Maple – A distinctive hardwood, known for its unique grain pattern.
We also supply unique species such as cherry, Jarrah and Merbeau. Each provides a distinctive appearance.
Choose from numerous finishes including:
Brushed – planks with a brushed finish provide a natural look. The planks have been gently scraped with a wire brush to reveal the deeper grains underneath. This effect gives the wood an aged appearance, adding texture to the floor.
Distressed – Distressed finish floors have a rustic, antique feel. They create a striking look, suitable for formal spaces.
Hand Scraped – With this technique, the planks are scraped by hand to reveal the deeper grains underneath. Every plank is different providing a unique character flooring option.
Lacquered – Floors with a lacquered finish have a smooth, shiny appearance. The lacquer stays on the surface, protecting against scuffs and scratches.
Oiled – Floors with an oiled finish have a natural appearance. The oil seeps through the wood, providing more thorough protection. These floors can be locally fixed if required without the need to refinish the entire floor. Some floors are UV oiled to also protect against fading.
Unfinished – Our unfinished floors allow you to finish the floor yourself. You can oil, lacquer and stain them however you like.
These floors can be sanded down and refinished when needed. The depth of the floor will determine how many times it can be sanded.
A Sustainable Flooring Option
Engineered wood is more sustainable than real wood. They require fewer raw materials, resulting in less waste and fewer trees being cut down.
Our collection are constructed from materials taken from sustainable forests. They are also constructed using eco-friendly techniques. All of our floors are European sourced from countries such as Holland, Germany, Poland and Austria.
When you buy engineered wood through Lifestyle Flooring UK, you’re guaranteed to get the lowest prices. We offer a price match guarantee, ensuring you don’t find our floors cheaper elsewhere. Our customers receive the lowest prices thanks to our expert sourcing team. They work tirelessly to find the best floors at the cheapest prices.
We only supply flooring from the most prestigious brands in the industry. These include KAHRS, Parador, Quick-Step and Kersaint Cobb.