Engineered Ash Flooring
Looking for a strong and stylish floor? Our engineered ash flooring is available in a variety of designs. These floors work well in smaller rooms, helping them to appear larger. They are packed full of character and are tough against wear and tear. Learn more about this impressive floors below…Read More
- ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.77 ✔ Range: Tuscan Strato Warm ✔ Plank Effect: 1 Strip Planks ✔ Construction: Engineered 3-Ply ✔ Species: Oak ✔ Thickness: 14mm ✔ Plank Length: 2200mm ✔ Plank Width: 125 mm ✔ Plank Edge: Square EdgeWas £56.99 Now Only £54.99
- ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 3.18 ✔ Range: Basix Classic ✔ Plank Effect: 3 Strip Planks ✔ Construction: Engineered 3-Ply ✔ Species: Oak ✔ Thickness: 14mm ✔ Plank Length: 2200mm ✔ Plank Width: 180mm ✔ Plank Edge: Bevel EdgeWas £88.99 Now Only £27.99
- ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.77 ✔ Range: Tuscan Strato Warm ✔ Plank Effect: 1 Strip Planks ✔ Construction: Engineered 3-Ply ✔ Species: Oak ✔ Thickness: 14mm ✔ Plank Length: 2200mm ✔ Plank Width: 180mm ✔ Plank Edge: Bevel EdgeWas £55.99 Now Only £53.99
- ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 1.44 ✔ Range: Tuscan Forte ✔ Plank Effect: 1 Strip Planks ✔ Construction: Multiply ✔ Species: Oak ✔ Thickness: 15mm ✔ Plank Length: 400 - 1200mm ✔ Plank Width: 150mm ✔ Plank Edge: Bevel EdgeWas £59.99 Now Only £56.99
- Bulk Discount Available
- Bulk Discount Available✔ Pack Size (in m2): 1.8000 ✔ Range: LFUK ✔ Plank Effect: Herringbone / Parquet ✔ Construction: Multiply ✔ Species: Oak ✔ Thickness: 14mm ✔ Plank Length: 600mm ✔ Plank Width: 150mm ✔ Plank Edge: Micro ✔ Wear Layer: 3.0mmWas £54.99 From £39.24
About Engineered Ash Flooring
Engineered ash flooring is known for its strength and character. Its light design makes it ideal for Scandinavian style homes. The floors in this collection come with multiple finish options. Create a relaxing and beautiful ambience in the room with any of the floors in this range.
Ash has very similar properties as oak. They both feature the same swirling grain which brings out staining colours. It is harder than oak, but softer than maple. This means it is well suited to high-traffic environments.
While these floors are harder than oak variations, they are not as resistant to moisture. This means you will want to avoid installing them in kitchens and utility rooms. You can, however, install them with underfloor heating. Double check your system is suitable before installing the floor.
The finishes applied to the floors make them easy to maintain. They protect the floor against wear and tear. The smooth protected surface also makes them easier to sweep, vacuum and mop. A weekly dry or damp mop will help you to remove any built-up residue. Be sure to only use soapy water, or a specialised wooden floor cleaner.
Installing engineered ask flooring is simple. It will take more effort than vinyl or laminate, but you can still undertake it yourself. Most come with a tongue and groove system. This quickly and easily connects the planks together.
You have the option to glue or nail the planks down. This will create a stable finish, enhancing the life of the floor. Or you could create a floating floor. This would allow for easier repair and replacement if damage occurs.
Your new floor will come with full instructions included. However, if you need help you can contact our friendly team.
If you do not find a flooring in this range ten please see our main engineered wood collection here.