Engineered Wood Flooring Collection
Constructed from several layers of high-quality materials, these floors are durable, easy to maintain, compatible with underfloor heating and sustainable. At Lifestyle Flooring UK, we supply cheap engineered wood flooring from the leading brands in the flooring industry. Browse our extensive range of different species and finishes below…Read More
Items 1-12 of 213
- Bulk Discount Available
- Bulk Discount Available✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.508 ✔ Wood Range: LFUK ✔ Wood Plank Effect: 1 Strip Planks ✔ Construction: Multiply ✔ Wood Species: Oak ✔ Thickness: 14mm ✔ Plank Length: 2200mm ✔ Plank Width: 220mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.0mmWas £46.85 From £39.24
- Bulk Discount Available
- ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.89 ✔ Wood Range: Kährs European Renaissance Collection ✔ Wood Plank Effect: Dutch Pattern ✔ Construction: Engineered 3-Ply ✔ Wood Species: Oak ✔ Thickness: 15mm ✔ Plank Length: 2426mm ✔ Plank Width: 198.5mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.6mmWas £64.76 Now Only £56.93
- ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.91 ✔ Wood Range: Kährs American Natural Collection ✔ Wood Plank Effect: 2 Strip Planks ✔ Construction: Engineered 3-Ply ✔ Wood Species: Walnut ✔ Thickness: 15mm ✔ Plank Length: 2423mm ✔ Plank Width: 200mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.6mmWas £99.62 Now Only £89.60
- ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.85 ✔ Wood Range: Kährs Harmony Collection ✔ Wood Plank Effect: 3 Strip Planks ✔ Construction: Engineered 3-Ply ✔ Wood Species: Ash ✔ Thickness: 15mm ✔ Plank Length: 2423mm ✔ Plank Width: 196mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.5mmWas £49.82 Now Only £44.99
We stock a wide range of different species of wood including:
- Oak – A popular species, known to provide a timeless natural effect.
- Ash – A light, chic style wood popular in hand scraped finishes.
- Beech – Hardy and difficult to stain, Beech floors have a warm design.
- Walnut – Highly resistant to light damage, boasting a deep warm colouration.
- Maple – A distinctive hardwood, known for its unique grain pattern.
We also supply unique species such as cherry, Jarrah and Merbeau. Each provides a distinctive appearance.
A variety of Finishes Available
Choose from numerous finishes including:
Brushed – planks with a brushed finish provide a natural look. The planks have been gently scraped with a wire brush to reveal the deeper grains underneath. This effect gives the wood an aged appearance, adding texture to the floor.
Distressed – Distressed finish floors have a rustic, antique feel. They create a striking look, suitable for formal spaces.
Hand Scraped – With this technique, the planks are scraped by hand to reveal the deeper grains underneath. Every plank is different providing a unique character flooring option.
Lacquered – Floors with a lacquered finish have a smooth, shiny appearance. The lacquer stays on the surface, protecting against scuffs and scratches.
Oiled – Floors with an oiled finish have a natural appearance. The oil seeps through the wood, providing more thorough protection. These floors can be locally fixed if required without the need to refinish the entire floor. Some floors are UV oiled to also protect against fading.
Unfinished – Our unfinished floors allow you to finish the floor yourself. You can oil, lacquer and stain them however you like.
Maintaining these floors is essential yet easy compared to solid wood. They require a daily sweep, hoover or dry mop to remove dirt and debris.
Use a flat-bottomed mop once a week to keep the floor clean. Ensure you use a wood-safe cleaner. Never use a wax-based or abrasive cleaning solution. To keep the floor looking new, use a protector product once or twice a year.
Engineered floors can be sanded down and refinished when needed. The depth of the floor will determine how many times it can be sanded.
Variety of sizes & styles
Our ranges comes in a variety of sizes. Some feature varying sized lengths, others boast extra-wide or extra-long sizes for larger room installations.
Pay attention to the depth of the floor. This, along with the wear layer, will determine its durability. A floor with a 10mm depth may offer a 2.5mm wear layer. Others come with a 20mm depth and 6mm wear layer. We offer planks ranging from 7mm to 30mm in depth.
Choose from a variety styles including:
Parquet flooring is luxurious and timeless. It boasts a contrasting design, with planks running in opposite directions. These floors create a decorative effect and are available in numerous types such as Herringbone and Chevron.
1, 2 and 3-Strip
Floors with 1, 2 or 3 strips also produce a decorative effect. The planks either have 1 strip of wood, 2 strips or 3 strips. They are made to look like they have 2 or 3 floorboards in one.
Dutch pattern floors are also referred to as basket weave floors. They feature a unique parquet design providing a classic feel.
French pattern flooring has an old-world feel. It reproduces the effects seen in bygone French periods.
Compare the different styles to determine which one best fits your preferences.
A Sustainable Flooring Option
Wood floors are more sustainable than real wood. They require fewer raw materials, resulting in less waste and fewer trees being cut down.
Our collection are constructed from materials taken from sustainable forests. They are also constructed using eco-friendly techniques. All of our floors are European sourced from countries such as Holland, Germany, Poland and Austria.
When you buy engineered wood through Lifestyle Flooring UK, you’re guaranteed to get the lowest prices. We offer a price match guarantee, ensuring you don’t find our floors cheaper elsewhere. Our customers receive the lowest prices thanks to our expert sourcing team. They work tirelessly to find the best floors at the cheapest prices.
We only supply flooring from the most prestigious brands in the industry. These include KAHRS, Parador, Quick-Step and Kersaint Cobb.