Engineered Wood Flooring Collection
Browse our discounted engineered wood flooring from the leading brands in the industry. Constructed from several layers of high-quality materials, these floors are durable, easy to maintain, compatible with underfloor heating and sustainable. We have an extensive range of different species and finishes below…Read More
Items 1-12 of 213
- Bulk Discount Available
- Bulk Discount Available✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.508 ✔ Wood Range: LFUK ✔ Wood Plank Effect: 1 Strip Planks ✔ Construction: Multiply ✔ Wood Species: Oak ✔ Thickness: 14mm ✔ Plank Length: 2200mm ✔ Plank Width: 220mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.0mmWas £46.85 From £39.24
- Bulk Discount Available
- ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.89 ✔ Wood Range: Kährs European Renaissance Collection ✔ Wood Plank Effect: Dutch Pattern ✔ Construction: Engineered 3-Ply ✔ Wood Species: Oak ✔ Thickness: 15mm ✔ Plank Length: 2426mm ✔ Plank Width: 198.5mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.6mmWas £64.76 Now Only £56.93
- ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.91 ✔ Wood Range: Kährs American Natural Collection ✔ Wood Plank Effect: 2 Strip Planks ✔ Construction: Engineered 3-Ply ✔ Wood Species: Walnut ✔ Thickness: 15mm ✔ Plank Length: 2423mm ✔ Plank Width: 200mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.6mmWas £99.62 Now Only £89.60
- ✔ Pack Size (in m2): 2.85 ✔ Wood Range: Kährs Harmony Collection ✔ Wood Plank Effect: 3 Strip Planks ✔ Construction: Engineered 3-Ply ✔ Wood Species: Ash ✔ Thickness: 15mm ✔ Plank Length: 2423mm ✔ Plank Width: 196mm ✔ Wear Layer: 3.5mmWas £49.82 Now Only £44.99
More About Engineered Wooden Floors
We stock a wide range of different species of wood including:
- Oak – A popular species, known to provide a timeless natural effect.
- Ash – A light, chic style wood popular in hand scraped finishes.
- Beech – Hardy and difficult to stain, Beech floors have a warm design.
- Walnut – Highly resistant to light damage, boasting a deep warm colouration.
- Maple – A distinctive hardwood, known for its unique grain pattern.
We also supply unique species such as cherry, Jarrah and Merbeau. Each provides a distinctive appearance.
Choose from numerous finishes including:
Brushed – planks with a brushed finish provide a natural look. The planks have been gently scraped with a wire brush to reveal the deeper grains underneath. This effect gives the wood an aged appearance, adding texture to the floor.
Distressed – Distressed finish floors have a rustic, antique feel. They create a striking look, suitable for formal spaces.
Hand Scraped – With this technique, the planks are scraped by hand to reveal the deeper grains underneath. Every plank is different providing a unique character flooring option.
Lacquered – Floors with a lacquered finish have a smooth, shiny appearance. The lacquer stays on the surface, protecting against scuffs and scratches.
Oiled – Oiled finished engineered wood planks have a natural appearance. The oil seeps through the wood, providing more thorough protection. These floors can be locally fixed if required without the need to refinish the entire floor. Some floors are UV oiled to also protect against fading.
Unfinished – Our unfinished floors allow you to finish the floor yourself. You can oil, lacquer and stain them however you like.
Engineered wood planks can be sanded down and refinished when needed. The depth of the wood will determine how many times it can be sanded.
European Sourced Wood
All of our engineered wood floors are manufactured using European sourced timber from countries such as Holland, Germany, Poland and Austria and are constructed from materials taken from sustainable forests. They are also constructed using eco-friendly techniques.
Our customers receive the lowest prices thanks to our expert sourcing team. They work tirelessly to find premium quality engineered wood floors at the cheapest prices.
We only supply flooring from the most prestigious brands in the industry. These include KAHRS, Parador, Quick-Step and Kersaint Cobb.