EGGER PRO Large 8mm White Waltham Oak EPL123
- 50m2+ £14.20
- 100m2+ £14.09
- 150m2+ £13.99
EGGER PRO Large 8mm White Waltham Oak EPL123 Details...
The EGGER PRO Large 8mm White Waltham Oak EPL123 is a perfect combination of luxury and high functionality. These gorgeous floors with wood finish allow you to add a touch luxury to your living spaces without spending a fortune.
The surface flaunts exemplary resemblance to solid hardwood flooring. This is because of a high-resolution photographic image of the natural timber that beautifully replicates the excellent patterns, grains and knots of natural wood. A coating of UV-resistant layer is applied on the image to protect it from fading and sun damage.
The EGGER PRO Large 8mm White Waltham Oak EPL123 also has bevelled edges that further enhances the likeness to hardwood flooring.
The floors are impervious to moisture, liquid, water and temperature variations. They do not swell up or buckle under adverse conditions and are suitable for installation in most living spaces including kitchens and bathrooms. In case of accidental splashes, immediate mopping will keep the floors stain-free for years.
The EGGER PRO Large 8mm White Waltham Oak EPL123 is also scratch resistant. You can install them with complete confidence in homes with kids and pets or commercial spaces with regular footfall.
These Egger Pro Large 8mm laminate floors are compatible with underfloor heating. They are extremely smooth and soft underfoot, making it a joy to walk or stand on them.
The EGGER PRO Large 8mm White Waltham Oak EPL123 requires minimal maintenance, which makes it a great choice for busy families.
Installing these laminate floors is a breeze. The unique UNI Fit technology makes installation fast, simple and totally non-messy.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.