EGGER PRO Medium 10mm Western Oak Light EPL026
- 31m2+ £17.79
- 100m2+ £17.29
EGGER PRO Medium 10mm Western Oak Light EPL026 Details...
The EGGER PRO Medium 10mm Western Oak Light EPL026 has been lovingly crafted to add a look of rustic charm and opulence to your interiors. The medium format planks are perfectly suited for small rooms.
The top surface boasts stunning likeness to solid hardwood. This is achieved through a high-resolution photographic image of the real thing with all its imperfections, patterns, knots and grains. The image is pasted on the surface of the laminate planks to make them look just like hardwood.
A coating of UV-resistant material protects the image from sun damage. What’s more, these gorgeous laminate floors retain their beauty and stunning look for years without fading. Further, the EGGER PRO Medium 10mm Western Oak Light EPL026 features bevels on all sides, which further enhances their likeness to solid hardwood flooring.
The floors are extremely durable and scratch-resistant too. They are a great option for areas with heavy activity, commercial spaces or homes with bouncy kids and frisky pets.
The EGGER PRO Medium 10mm Western Oak Light EPL026 is also extremely resilient to the effects of moisture, liquids, water or fluctuations in temperature. You can install them with complete confidence in any living space including your conservatories, bathroom and kitchens. The surface is stain-resistant too.
These Egger Pro Medium 10mm floors are compatible with underfloor heating systems.
Maintaining these floors is easy too. Dust the floor every day and mop it once a week to keep your floor in top condition for years.
Installing these floors is totally fuss-free, simple and quick thanks to the UNI Fit technology.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.