EGGER PRO Aqua Plus Kingsize 8mm Light Santino Stone EPL126
- 50m2+ £15.65
- 100m2+ £15.55
- 150m2+ £15.46
EGGER PRO Aqua Plus Kingsize 8mm Light Santino Stone EPL126 Details...
The EGGER PRO Aqua Plus Kingsize 8mm Light Santino Stone EPL126 features large floorboards and hence the name “Kingsize”. This floor is a great choice if you want to make your interiors look spacious. The large tiles make a room look bigger and expansive.
This Eggr Pro Aqua+ Kingsize 8mm floor looks just like natural stone, thanks to the use of a milled bevel design. You will experience the cool comfort and the elegant appearance of natural stone.
The EGGER PRO Aqua Plus Kingsize 8mm Light Santino Stone EPL126 features Aqua+ technology, which makes the floor moisture resistant by as much as 5 times more than ordinary laminate flooring. So, you can install this Egger Pro Aqua+ Kingsize 8mm floor in moisture-prone areas such as bathrooms and kitchens.
The 8mm thickness of the EGGER PRO Aqua Plus Kingsize 8mm Light Santino Stone EPL126 combined with its 32 Class of Use rating makes it an excellent choice for heavy residential use and light commercial use.
This floor can be fit easily using UNI fit! This is an innovative installation technology wherein the planks are locked together with a simple click. The joints are extremely strong, which makes the floor highly stable.
No special installation tools are required. Multiple people can install the floor at a single time, which makes the installation faster. In fact, installation is 40% faster than standard installation techniques.
These installation benefits result in significant cost savings, reduced efforts and complete peace of mind.
Other benefits of the floor include excellent fade-resistance, low maintenance and compatibility with underfloor heating systems.
As with all Egger laminate floors, the EGGER PRO Aqua Plus Kingsize 8mm Light Santino Stone EPL126 offers the best value for money with its long-lasting looks and performance.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.