EGGER PRO Large 5mm Cracked Oak Sand Beige EPD006
EGGER PRO Large 5mm Cracked Oak Sand Beige EPD006 Details...
The EGGER PRO Large 5mm Cracked Oak Sand Beige EPD006 is a part of the Egger Pro Large range of stunning laminate floors that adorn homes across the world. These floors can enhance the aesthetic appeal of any living area while offering several practical benefits.
These Egger Pro Large 5mm laminates feature a high-resolution photographic image of lovely patterns on the surface. A coating of UV-resistant protective layer protects the image from sun damage and fading.
The EGGER PRO Large 5mm Cracked Oak Sand Beige EPD006 features bevels on all four sides that add a special character.
These Egger Pro Large 5mm floors are resistant to liquids, water and moisture and temperature variations. They do not buckle or swell up like solid hardwood floors do. What’s more, these floors can be installed in most living spaces including conservatories, bathrooms and kitchens.
The surface of the EGGER PRO Large 5mm Cracked Oak Sand Beige EPD006 is also resistant to scratches and abrasions. This makes them an ideal choice for families with kids or pets, commercial areas or areas with high activity. You can enjoy these 5mm thick floors for years without worrying about damage or deformation.
The floors are compatible with underfloor heating systems and very smooth and comfortable underfoot.
These excellent laminate floors are low on maintenance too. Regular dusting and occasional mopping will retain their lustre. The EGGER PRO Large 5mm Cracked Oak Sand Beige EPD006 is, therefore, a great choice for busy families who don’t have the time for elaborate maintenance.
The floors are installed through the unique UNI Fit technology, which makes installation simple, quick and absolutely fuss-free.
The floors not only make your interiors look beautiful but increase the value of your property too.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.