EGGER PRO Aqua+ Classic 8mm Cesena Oak White EPL143
- 32m2+ £14.75
- 100m2+ £14.25
EGGER PRO Aqua+ Classic 8mm Cesena Oak White EPL143 Details...
The EGGER PRO Aqua+ Classic 8mm Cesena Oak White EPL143 is a laminate floor featuring the innovative Aqua+ technology. This technology makes this Egger Pro Aqua+ Classic 8mm floor five times more water-resistant than ordinary laminate floors. You can use this floor in moisture-prone areas such as bathrooms and kitchens with complete confidence.
This floor is UV-resistant, which means it does not fade or suffer damages in spite of constant exposure to UV light. It is a wonderful choice for commercial areas such as retail stores, restaurants and bars where impressive floors are crucial.
The floor measures 8mm in thickness, which makes it extremely stable and sturdy. Your floor won’t complain or creak under the stress of heavy traffic and other impacts. The impressive thickness also enables the EGGER PRO Aqua+ Classic 8mm Cesena Oak White EPL143 to reduce noise significantly.
This Egger Pro floor has a wear rating of AC4/ 32, which means it is extremely durable and hardwearing. This floor can withstand heavy residential use and light commercial use.
As with all Egger Pro floors, this floor is easy to install. It supports the UNIfit! system, which makes the process 40% faster when compared to standard installation methods.
This is because there is no need for specialised tools to fit the floor with UNIfit! You can lock the planks easily to create strong and stable joints. Further, this system allows multiple individuals to carry out installation, which reduces process time significantly.
Given these benefits, you save time and money on installation substantially. In addition, UNIfit! allows you to experience the fascinating way of installing the floor board-by-board.
In essence, the EGGER PRO Aqua+ Classic 8mm Cesena Oak White EPL143 is a combination of great looks and superior performance, which translates into lifelong value for you.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.