Coffee Handscraped Lacquered Solid European Oak 150mm
- 50m2+ £45.74
- 100m2+ £45.49
- 150m2+ £45.24
Coffee Handscraped Lacquered Solid European Oak 150mm Details...
150mm Coffee Handscraped Lacquered Solid European Oak
The coffee handscraped lacquered solid European oak floor comes in a stylish coffee shade. It is a fantastic choice when you want to add a touch of elegance and class with a dark shade.
This floor can brighten up a dull room wonderfully. Install the floor in a room with lots of natural light and contrasting decor, and watch the room come alive! This floor is a great choice if you want to go bold and make the floor a focal point.
The standard width of 150mm makes this floor a good choice for rooms of any size. The handscraped finish imparts a brilliant richness to the floor. The stunning texture of the European oak is revealed beautifully through the finish. What’s more, the handscraped finish imparts a unique personality to the floor.
The lacquered finish makes the Coffee Handscraped Lacquered Oak floor extremely durable and hardwearing. It protects the floor surface from stains, scratches and other damage. The lacquered finish serves as a protective barrier for the wood itself, increasing the lifespan of the floor. The floor also gets a lovely sheen, thanks to the lacquered finish.
This floor does not attract dust, dirt, pollen, pet hair, and allergens, like carpets and floors with grout lines, do. As a result, you’ll have clean and healthy air indoors.
Like most solid wood flooring it does not encourage dust and dirt build-up, cleaning this floor is easy. Daily vacuuming or cleaning with a soft broom keeps dust and dirt away. Stains are easy to remove; just wipe them off with a soft moist cloth or mop as soon as you see them.
This 150mm wide lacquered solid European oak floor complements any décor. It is extremely strong, durable and adds to the value of your property. This floor gives you the best returns on your investment.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring offers solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- As laminate floors are not made of natural products, they don't need an expansion gap.