Vinyl flooring has become the go-to option for homeowners looking for the rich quality and looks of natural wood without its drawbacks. Leading floor makers in the UK are offering vinyl flooring in a range of irresistible wood effects, which translates into a wide array of fantastic choices for buyers.
Vinyl floors are one of the fastest-moving products at Lifestyle Flooring. Our lowest prices sweeten the deal further for our customers.
Here are some ways in which vinyl floors make for the best alternative to wood floors.
Stunning Resemblance to Natural Wood
Modern vinyl floors are superior quality reproductions that match, and often excel, the look and feel of hardwood. They are available in a variety of stunning shades.
The depth of details such as grains, knots and lines, is so incredibly woven into the vinyl design that it sometimes becomes extremely difficult to differentiate between a vinyl floor and the real thing.
Vinyl floors accurately replicate the effects of real wood, from classic oak to splendid walnut, elm, cedar and maple varieties. So, whether you want a classic appeal, a stylish design, or a contemporary look, you can find a vinyl floor that caters to every taste.
Advanced manufacturing technology (such as bevelled edges) aids manufacturers in creating high quality vinyl floors that look just like the real thing.
Vinyl Flooring can be a Low-Cost Alternative
Depending on the type of wood used, the cost per square foot can vary from £4 to £25 per square foot. Vinyl floors, on the other hand, cost anywhere from £2 to £7 per square foot.
Solid wood floors can cost a fortune, running into thousands of dollars. Vinyl flooring is a less expensive option.
With Lifestyle Flooring offering the lowest price challenge, vinyl flooring becomes available to you at much lesser costs!
Greater Cost Savings
Vinyl floors offer greater cost savings in the following ways:
- They do not require expensive treatments over time as wood floors do to combat characteristics such as fading and wearing.
- Vinyl floors are designed to be resistant to water, stains and scuffs, resulting in high-performing floors that do not warp or crack. These characteristics prevent costly repairs and expense of replacements.
- Low maintenance demands of vinyl floors lead to cost savings. You don't have to worry about factors such as spills and stains damaging the floor and leading to costly repairs.
- With regular sweeping and occasional damp mopping, vinyl floors stay clean and good-looking for a long time!
- Unlike hardwood floors, vinyl varieties do not necessitate specialty cleaners for regular maintenance, preventing further spending.
- Installing a vinyl floor is simple and quick if you have a dry, even, strong and clean subfloor. You could even perform the installation as a DIY project.
Given these benefits, it's no wonder that vinyl flooring is the primary choice for many buyers including hardcore wood flooring fans.
Call Lifestyle Flooring at 0113 320 0223 today to know more about our interesting vinyl flooring options!