Amtico Cirro PVC-Free Wood Oiled Pine DR5W7760
- 50m2+ £49.74
- 100m2+ £49.49
- 150m2+ £49.24
Amtico Cirro PVC-Free Wood Oiled Pine DR5W7760 Details...
Amtico Cirro PVC-Free Wood Oiled Pine DR5W7760 is a stunning example of Luxury Vinyl Tiles at their best. The natural colours and texture gives any space the feeling of class and elegance whilst providing a highly-durable vinyl tile that lives up to the pressures of everyday life. Amtico Cirro PVC-Free Wood Oiled Pine DR5W7760 features the look and feel of real wood but is a very affordable alternative to the real thing.
The vinyl planks are 2.5mm thick, and range from 114.3 x 914.4mm to the Xtra size 184 x 1219.2mm . The wear layer is 0.55mm thick and planks are treated with Quantum Guard to ensure surface quality.
Amtico Cirro PVC-Free Wood Oiled Pine DR5W7760 is part of the brand new Cirro collection from Amtico at Lifestyle Flooring UK. This stunning range combines both elegance and a practical resilience to create an environmentally sustainable, highly durable LVT that oozes classical beauty. The full Amtico Cirro range has been designed to offer a luxury vinyl tile that builds on the beauty of naturally occurring materials; the collection offers three main ranges in wood, stone and abstract. These products harmonise the highest levels of innovation with a durability for use in the home and commercial properties.
The Cirro collection is completely free of PVC, and is engineered to be as environmentally-friendly as a flooring material can be. Naturally resilient, the Amtico Cirro collection is performance-led and designed to the very highest specifications for your satisfaction. Comfort is guaranteed; the Amtico Cirro features a Multiple Performance System to provide high-resistance to wear, a long-lasting appearance and underfoot comfort to compile the very best Luxury Vinyl Tile to date.
Flooring Installation Methods
If you are installing a wood floor at your home/office for the first time, chances are you are finding the installation company’s technical terms difficult to understand. You could always ask the salesperson to explain it in simpler terms. It doesn’t hurt though to educate yourself about the different installation methods. This way, the whole process will be easy to handle.
No matter the method of installation, be sure to invest in high quality flooring for best results. Lifestyle Flooring has been supplying superior quality floors of all types for 35+ years. We cater to commercial and residential flooring needs throughout the UK.
Contact us at 0113 320 0223 for more details.
Why pay retail shop prices?
Amtico work closely with selected retailers to ensure they and the shops make extortionate profits which is not beneficial to the consumer. We buy the exact same products from wholesalers meaning we are not bound by Amtico's retailer price fixing and can offer the consumer the same product at much more discounted prices! We sell over 100,000 square meters of Amtico flooring a year in the UK and we never have any issues.
With regards to the warranty and quality of the product, we offer a 28 day return policy and will replace any faulty goods free of charge within the Amtico's manufacturer warranty period.
If you have any questions then please do give us a call, we would love to explain in more detail.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately not unless you have just ordered some flooring and decide to add an additional box / number of boxes to your order to be sent out with your existing order. If this is the case, please quote your existing order ID in a message and send it via email or the contact form on the "Contact Us" page.
- We provide stripping and adhesive in the accessories section.
- Sorry but no.
- Installing solid floors in water-prone areas causes them to swell. Consider pre-finished solid wood floors, which come with a waterproof surface.
- Lifestyle Flooring UK offer solid wood floors reinforced with multiple layers of protective coating. Therefore, our floors are extremely resistant to scratches and chipping.
- Squeaks are caused due to a wobbly sub-floor. Solid wood flooring must be installed on an even and intact subfloor to prevent squeaks.
- Yes, leave a gap of 10mm at the minimum, to accommodate expansions. A decorative bead board or skirting board can serve as a good cover for the gap.
- Lifestyle Flooring UK recommends an acclimation period of 5 days. This ensures that the solid wood is in a perfect condition for installation.
- A solid wood floor can be sanded and refinished several times, which makes the floor look new. The floor doesn't need sanding for the initial 10 to 15 years though.
- Standard engineered wood floors are not recommended for bathrooms as too much contact with water causes them to swell. Pre-finished types are preferable as they feature a water-resistant surface.
- Floors from Lifestyle Flooring UK come with multiple protective coatings, which makes them highly scratchproof.
- Squeaks occur when a floor is installed on an uneven subfloor. Correct installation will not produce squeaks.
- Yes, a gap of a minimum 10mm is required.
- Allow the floor to stay for a minimum of 36hrs in the room of installation for acclimation.
- Engineered floors can be sanded multiple times to retain their new look. They will not, however need sanding for 10 to 15 years immediately after installation.
- Yes. But, laminate floors are water resistant only to a certain extent. So, remove excess water at the earliest.
- Install the floors on even subfloors to prevent such noises.
- Laminate floors are not made of natural products however we recommended a minimum expansion gap of 1/4 inch.